Sunday, 3 February 2013

Empty Casket Jewellery




Empty Casket is a brand I love but have, until now, never bought anything from. I really like a bit of a grungy/gothic twist in my jewellery and Empty Casket have lots of things to tickle my jewellery buds. I have also recently taken a huge liking to silver jewellery and have lots of short pieces but no long necklaces. 

This dowser necklace came with seven different gem stones which you can place inside to suit to your mood. While I went for the pentagram design there is also an om symbol version available. I love the attention to detail, such as the matching orb on the clasp and suede bag for the spare crystal to go in which made the £20 price tag more than worth it to me.

Check out the Empty Casket website for more pieces,

R x

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous peices and a great idea, I'm off to check the webiste out now!

    xo

    http://the-shelley-diaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you can swap and change the gem stones, that is such a good idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you can change the crystals around!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool, I absolutely love things like this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is amazing and I like how you can change the stones over. Such great value for money. I also love this shop but have yet to purchase anything from there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is amazing such a great idea, I need to treat myself to one of these xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea! Love the idea of being able to change my necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this jewellery?! I love both necklaces x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this necklace, warrrrra beauty. It fits your style perfectly too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this!! I was eyeing it up at Christmas! So tempted...xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing necklace! xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, seriously cool!
    What a purchase :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh lordy, this is right up my street. LOVE it.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! Especially the fact that you can change the gem stones depending on what you wear.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just got really excited about this! Definitely bookmarking that website. I love the idea of changing the colour of the stone.

    - Bryden

    Trebles and a Mixer

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've always loved Empty Casket! :)
    Love how you can change the colour!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This necklace is gorgeous - love how you can change up the colours!

    Now following on GFC - be great to follow each other!


    New post up if you would like to take a look please. Thanks! :)

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete

xo