Saturday, 9 February 2013

Delilah Dust Jewellery Haul



A little while ago I ordered some of the above necklaces from Delilah Dust as the lovely Antonia who runs the brand was offering 25% off and a free feather necklace with all orders. Later that week she then marked down a few other pieces I'd had my eye on to a couple of pounds each in the sale and I just could not resist. 




I have become obsessed with infinity signs over the last little while and having one on a necklace has made me so happy, it gets worn all the time. I also love ying yang signs and have been layering this with the other ones around shirt collars and over t-shirts. The multiple crosses necklaces I haven't actually worn yet despite loving it. I have a gold one which is almost exactly the same from Topshop which I have had for years. I have been leaning towards silver jewellery more recently so hopefully this will get worn over a chiffon shirt soon.

Delilah Dust have lots of other lovely jewels and p&p is free!

R x


8 comments:

  1. SO cute! I'm loving that wolf!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow everything you got is super nice! you have great taste!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely buys! :)
    I especially love the Vivienne Westwood-inspired one,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the infinity necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love her jewels! I didn't know her site.. Now i HAVE TO check it out! :) Thanks for sharing!

    xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute items, I'm definitely checking out her store right now! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such amazing prices for gorgeous pieces; they'd look so nice layered over one another!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the crosses necklace. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete

xo