Monday, 25 February 2013

Currently Coveting: Customised Denim Jacket



The denim jacket has had the comeback to end all comebacks recently, from vintage oversized to studded to those with sheepskin collars and now customised, there is no getting away from this casual basic. Sporting one of these customised jackets will add an instant punch of badass to any outfit. 

Ever since the ever so lovely Sara at Waiste started her line last year she has been featured everywhere from Nylon to Cara Delevingne's back and inspired a whole line of spin offs. I'd love to get my greedy mitts on any one of these beautiful numbers and wear it over everything especially contrasting it with floral dresses and platformed shoes. 

R x

10 comments:

  1. Love all of these! My boyfriend has one with a print of James Dean on the back which he bought from a vintage shop in Camden Market when we were 16, I love it but he loves it more & won't let me wear it :( xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tiger one and the bottom-right beaut!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing!
    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maaan these are amazing! I love the oversized look to denim jackets, most of mine are snug fit so I'll have to mooch around some charity shops to find some I can do up :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!<3



    http://nekinovi-klinci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome jackets!! Really love those.

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. betty boop one needs to get in my wardrobe. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw thank you so much lovely! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

xo