Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Advertise with The Robyn Diaries


Hey guys, I thought I would see this evening if anybody would be interested in advertising with The Robyn Diaries this month. I understand we are already part way in so will be dropping my intended cost of £3/month to £2.50/month for this month only. If enough people are interested I want to do a post showcasing each of your lovely blogs too.

These are my stats as of last month: 

All Time Hits: 161,137
Visitors Last Month: 8,234
Average Daily Visitors: 300
Blog Followers: 717
Bloglovin Followers: 150
Twitter Followers: 997

All adverts will need to be 150x300 (pixels) or slightly longer if need be. If you are interest please email me at: therobyndiaries@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you :)

R x


No comments:

Post a Comment

xo