Friday, 18 January 2013

Wish List: Polka Dots



1  Miss Selfridge  2  Topshop  3  Topshop  4  Motel  5  Disney  6  Lazy Oaf  7  Topshop  8  Nail Rock  9  Motel  10  Missguided

I have always loved polka dots and am really happy now they are having a bit of a come back. I love the retro twist they can give an outfit and always think they look so good with a swipe of red lipstick and a bowler hat. Wether big or small, plain or coloured the polka dot is back in a big way on all sorts of garments. 

I particularly love this pinafore from Miss Selfridge (1),  it would look so cute with a white shirt underneath or grey t-shirt in warmer weather. I already own the midi dress from Topshop (7) and think it will look great with a grey felt floppy hat and boots if I can get over the midi thing - outfit post to come. Printed trousers are still a huge and both these Motel (4) and Missguided (10) pairs would brush two trends under the matt in one easy outfit. Of course when polka dots come out to play it is easy to think of my favourite Disney character, Minnie (5).

What do you think of polka dots? Will you showing your spots this Spring?

R x

9 comments:

  1. Great wishlist I have a polka dot shirt which is ridiculously identical to that one from H&M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. God that midi dress is gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dots, great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post made me extremely happy, I LOVE polka dots! specially for spring.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love polka dots! I need some more in my life, especially those socks so i can wear them with chunky heeled sandals! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes to polka dots! LOVE all of this. That Miss Selfridge pinafore reminds me of my MinkPink polkadot dress I got in the sales in summer!You need to buy that! It's weird was never into them when they were massive circa 2006-7 now I love them! I love the white with black dots the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the polka-dot pinafore! xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loveeee www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loveee polka dots, my Mum's whole study is decorated according to red and white polka dots! I need that pinafore in my life, so gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

xo