Monday, 28 January 2013

Step Up For The Cool Cats





Cat Motif Jumper - Miss Selfridge
Lace Collar Shirt - Topshop
Acid Wash Leigh Jeans - Topshop
Pink Sparkly Socks - Topshop
Agyness Deyn X Dr Martens Creepers
Magenta Divine Nail Polish - Models Own

Meow! Here is one for all you other crazy cat ladies out there. I got this jumper last week and absolutely adore it. You might know that I am a bit of a cat fanatic, and that I have to own basically anything with those furry little friends on it. I love the little bow on this too, so thought I would match it to my very first Models Own nail polish. After hearing oh-so much about the brand through other bloggers I thought I would have to treat myself and all I can say is how disappointed I am. I put 'Magenta Divine' on top of a pink Topshop polish and it would just not dry hours later. I'm not talking the sort of wet where you get little lines, I mean full on scraping a whole nail off with the slightest knock. When it eventually did dry I popped a top coat on and two days later it has begun chipping  terribly. Not impressed.

Today I wore this outfit to go round the charity shops, gorge on pizza while watching Africa and Clueless with one of my best friends. I had a lovely day and it was so good to hang out and exchange Christmas presents (at last) together. 


I'm feeling smug about todays song as it all ties in oh so well. While at my friends house we bought tickets to see Palma Violets in Kingston next month which I am very excited about. Their song 'Step Up For The Cool Cats' has been on repeat since it was released a few weeks ago. I urge you to check them out as they are going to seriously blow up in 2013.

R x


19 comments:

  1. I ordered this jumper yesterday and can't wait to get my hands on it! It looks lovely on you. I'm so glad that high street designers take the cat lady market into consideration xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that jumper!! I'm going to have to treat myself this week!

    lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Semble magnifique, j'adore ton style.
    http://www.balenciagaboutique.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper is so fun! I also really love the pretty little collar peaking through!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jumper!
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing jumper!
    Yeah, I don't think Models Own polishes are all that but I seem to have a lot of them :/ the colour's are just too irresistible!
    I love that song,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo that jumper is so cute with that collar! LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously cute jumper, love the outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i never shop in miss selfridge but that jumper looks surprisingly nice for them! has a lovely vintage look to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is the cutest jumper everrrr <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That nail polish is gorgeous! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh need this kitty jumper in my life! super cute :)


    withkittyinmind.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute jumper!! x

    check out my giveaway!
    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. the CUTEST jumper! lovely nail varnish too :)!
    I saw Palma violets a few months ago in the smallest little venue in Brighton, they're amazing live! xx
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is SUCH a cute jumper!! Love the bow detail on the cat and the dainty collar you paired it with. So sweet! xx

    mariellejosette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Blog, if you have a chance please take a look at mine

    www.thesoupprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously in love with this jumper! It looks like a vintage find, I don't think I've bought anything from Miss Selfridge since I was 18 (don't know why, I just never go in!) but definitely am now! xx

    ReplyDelete

xo