Saturday, 19 January 2013

Snow Day





Bobble Hat - H&M
Bright Blue Jumeper - Topshop
Make Your Own Necklace - Topshop
Disco Leggins - H&M Kids
Patent Boots - Dr Martens

I LOVE SNOW! I am happy to openly declare how much I love snow, and this is coming from somebody who lives in the countryside and relies on public transport to get about. I hate it when people whinge about the snow, they need to get a sense of adventure. 

I also love knitwear, this bright blue jumper is amazing. It is really as bright as these pictures and I love it and how cosy it is. I have worn it a few times this week already and plan to wear it lots more while the weather is this cold. I was pretty devastated when I put my Dr Martens on today, the tongue bit which goes under the laces has ripped. I have had these for five years but they have been to countless festivals and survived so many snow days too, so I suppose they have done well. This necklace was something I bought myself while Christmas shopping last month. It came with lots of letters so you can write whatever you like on your necklace. I thought 'Snow Day' was appropriate for today!









I had to leave work early yesterday as the trains were getting worse as the day progressed. It was ever so slightly annoying as it means I lost out of a few hours pay but I won't complain as waking up to this magical winter wonderland, and going for a walk in it, has been lovely. I walked to our village today and took lots of snaps of the snow, and some of my outfit (I was wearing a coat too, I am not mental). Once I made it to our village I got myself some Malteaser rabbits to dunk into my hot chocolate when I was home - yummy!

R x

24 comments:

  1. Aw your jumper is such a cute colour!!! I'm having a blog sale towin a beauty box, and I would LOVE you to enter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, please may I have your unicorn mug? tehehehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually in love with the colour of your jumper! I've got the pastel blue one from ages ago, but this may have to be mine too now!
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just fell in love with your jumper. I only have it in black so I feel ridiculously boring now! The make your own necklace is such a clever idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Perfect necklace! Hoep you had fun x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The necklace is so cute! Hope your having a lovely day in the snow, I need this amount of snow where I live, just not happening :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh ma gooooood i need those malteser bunnies right now! i bought some for the first time the other day and now i cant stop craving them. I dipped mine in tea and almost cried with happiness.
    i too also love snow i think its cause i dont really have to travel far so doesnt disrupt anything for me and brighton just looks so pretty in snow!
    love the jumper too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of that necklace, both are really lovely though. Love the bright blue on you too, and I'm seeing far too many of those bunnies on blogs, desperately need to get my hands on some! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely. I love the necklace too!
    I used to love the snow but hate it now because it makes having an outside rabbit so hard :( she doesn't care though! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like so much fun! I don't get snow anywhere near where I live, so I never get to experience that :(
    You look great though! That jumper is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha love that necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos of the snow! And I really want that jumper as the colour is my faaavourite to wear but I can't afford, dayum.

    ReplyDelete
  13. that necklace is so cute! and your jumper looks very cosy :)

    if you have the time: lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That jumper is lovely, the colour looks gorgeous on you! Mmm could really do with some chocolate now even if it is only 9.45am lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love love love your necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pictures! Your village looks so pretty in the snow
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely outfit, and i love malteaster bunnys there the best :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. The colour of your jumper is amazing! You always need a brightly coloured knit in the winter!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely snowy photos. i love the color of your sweater against the snow and the photo of the bridge is so precious. it has been fun looking through all the bloggers in london and their lovely snowy posts :)


    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  20. loving the bright blue jumper, and I can't get enough of the malteaser bunnies!!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really pretty photos! :)

    Victoria [Lily loves Lola] x

    ReplyDelete
  22. aw gosh i love your snowday necklace ♥!!!
    wonderful pictures :3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

xo