Saturday, 26 January 2013

Higher Than The Sun





Bowler Hat - H&M
Camel Coat - Charity Shop
White Lace Shirt - Topshop
Checkered Leggings - Topshop
Cut Out Buckle Boots - Topshop

This is the outfit I wore last week to my internship interview. I can now happily say I will begin interning with Company Magazine on the 25th February! Ahhh this had made me so excited and happy. You might already know I was in the magazine in last year, and now write for Company online too. I cannot wait to get started at their offices and show them what I am made of.

I picked this outfit as I thought it was a good balance between smart and casual. The checkered leggings and shirt play with the monochrome trend while the boots, coat and hat all add a bit of my own personality and style - something I think Company are all about. I don't think these boots have made their pretty little way onto my blog yet, expect to see a lot of them from now on.


Today's song of the day is the new tune from Peace. I love Peace, probably way more than I should for a band who don't have a debut album out yet however their grungy, psychedelic sound has been stuck in my head for months. I saw them play live on New Years Eve and they are every bit as good as a certain music magazine makes them out to be.

R x


21 comments:

  1. I adore those boots! Awesome that you're working for Company, I love that mag xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, seriously love those leggings! Good luck with your internship! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, I love those leggings! Well done on getting the internship, I hope that you have a great time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for interning at company! well done.

    Love this outfit and those boots are lush. I keep eyeing them up.

    xx
    steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amaaaazing outfit and a massive congrats on your internship, what a great opportunity xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! Good luck for your internship!
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those leggings, and I saw that top in Topshop but couldn't decide whether to buy it or not...now I wish I had haha. You look amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulaitons on your internship, thats amazing :) I absolutely love these leggins xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted those leggings. Are they the ones where they feel a bit velvety on the lines? You look great in them, plus your boots are totally tubular man.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WAHEYY congratulations on the internship!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow congrats on your internship! Sounds like a lot of fun :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those boots are awesome! Huge congrats on your internship! :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your leggings are amazing and I really
    like your shoes. :)
    I love Company magazine, everytime I go to the Uk I buy an issue
    and it is amazing that you got an internship there.
    Have a nice day!

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this outfit! Congrats on your internship that's fantastic [: xx

    parmavi0let.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the internship! You're going to do so well! So happy for you :) That outfit is amazing too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. best boots and great trousers. CONGRATS ON THE INTERNSHIP x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the leggings so much!
    Congrats on the internship, so amazing xo

    ReplyDelete

xo