Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Haul Post: January


I wanted to do an outfit post today but really did not fancy standing and posing outside in the -2 weather without a coat on. Instead today I thought I would do a little haul post of all the little bits and bobs I have purchased over the last month or so. I think I might make this a monthly feature of all the other things I buy which are not clothes, what do you think?


Topshop Nail Varnishes in Green Room & Blitz | Topshop Buddha Necklace

My nail varnish addiction has somewhat lessened in the last month much to even my own shock. I think it is something to do with being a bit over glitter nail polish, or the drama of getting it off. This green polish from Topshop is a gorgeous shade, I am also very pleased to see it matches my Buddha necklace - a complete coincidence. The 'Blitz' pink shade has a slight metallic sheen to it which I love, barbie nails are one of my all time favourites and this gives a nice twist to it.


60's Round Sunglasses - Topshop

Yes, I bought sunglasses. In January. And you know what? I don't care. I absolutely love these shades, I was dreaming of these last summer and couldn't find a pair of black circle rimmed bug sunglasses with gold metal arms anywhere - but now I have them and cannot wait for Mr Sun to show his face again.


Beatles Alarm Clock - Topshop

After I had my phone stolen back in November I was without an alarm clock (read phone) for a long time and my dad was getting annoyed with having to wake me up at 7am every day. When I saw this baby in the Topshop sale on Boxing Day I bought it without thinking. It's an old school wind up number with a bell alarm which more than wakes me up each morning.


Katy Perry Eyelashes in Cool Kitty | High Way Code Book | Malteaser Mini Bunnies

It is my works Christmas party on Saturday (don't even start, I know) and false eye lashes are always a must on a night out for me. I have yet to try the Katy Perry lashes but have heard very good things. I didn't actually buy this High Way Code book, my brother gave it to me however I thought I would include it as I am learning to drive in February and I couldn't be more excited. I have also already eaten far too many Malteaser bunnies, what more can I say?


All rings - Topshop

I love rings, I also love both gold and silver jewellery and these are the four rings I have bought in the last month. All of them are current stock except the quartz dangling one which I bought in the sales at Christmas. The big stone one is actually a mood ring, I love any mood type jewellery - it just makes me feel like a big kid again.

I realise most of this stuff is Topshop, blame working there and recently receiving my discount card in the post. I am aiming to spend a lot less money at Topshop this month as since I begun working there my wardrobe has just become overloaded with goodies.

What did you think of my haul post?

R x


20 comments:

  1. love the varnishs and quartz ring so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing haul! That alarm clock is super cool! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rings are absolutely gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy perry lashes are my favourite - always look great on!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those sunglasses, pretty sure I bought a pair from H&M in December! The polishes look gorgeous too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those 60s round sunglasses are wicked! And you got some great rings too.

    Lovely blog by the way :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Beatles Alarm Clock! You have some fun new pieces here!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous rings, love those glasses too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dangly ring is fab! What a sale find :)
    And ooh Topshop have a great range of round sunnies and the ones I bought with you at Beyond Retro last year broke at a festival, waaa - might have get some new ones,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour of the nail polishes and all the jewellery :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. those are gorgeous nail varnishes, think I have a similar green one! love the sunnies too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sunglasses and jewellery! great buys xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have those sunglasses too! awesome.. no wait.. I think mine are from ASOS but look exactly like those.. anyway.. they're round sunnies, what's cooler than that?.. cool rings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely things www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those rings!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your Topshop nail polishes (especially the metallic one!). I have never tried the Topshop nail polish remover, is it any good? x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the sunglasses, I have my eye on a cat eye pair even though we definitely won't be seeing sun any time soon! x miaoliver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh lucky girl, great haul especially the sunglasses!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a brilliant haul! I love the Buddha necklace, I hope it's in store when I go shopping this weekend :D
    xx

    peaowlfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

xo