Thursday, 3 January 2013

Go Down To The Sea And Tell Me What It Is You Want To Be




Colour Block Faux Fur Coat - Topshop
Crocodile Print Faux Leather Bag - Topshop

I bought this coat and bag in the Topshop sale this year and just had to show you! I nearly bought this coat full price at the beginning of December however my card got declined as I'd blocked it from spending too much money in quick succession on payday (hahah). Anyway I had to walk away from the little beauty knowing I might never own it, which killed me as it is so perfect. When I checked the Topshop online sale I couldn't believe it was £45 down from £95 and still available. I purchased it without even thinking and have worn it non stop since. I've never owned a faux fur coat before, and now in my eyes I have the most beautiful one in all the land. 

After the death of my much beloved black leather backpack I needed a new everyday bag to lug my things around in. I love the structured look of this doctors case style bag which cost me £20 down from £42. I tend to pick a bag I love and wear it every single day until it breaks. While some girls have a vice for bags, mine is very much for shoes (as you can see my Aggy X Dr Martens are still attached to my feet at all times).

I have a little giveaway for you all this weekend to celebrate reaching 600 followers, then 650, and now I have reached over 150,000 page views. All this blows my little brains out and I love giving something back to those who make my hobby so worth it! 



Today's song of the day is 'The Sea' by Swing Deep. The band have a really mellow yet fuzzy rock sound that is so soothing and intriguing. I love their new single which only makes me current lust to go for a day trip to Brighton stronger!

R x

20 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Such good buys.

    www.birdbloom.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not buying the coat the first time was defo fate. It is beautiful as is the bag! I am much more of shoe girl too, i hardly ever buy new bags! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bag is amazing ! I'm in love with it !

    www.lizzie-florence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit so much, that blouse, bag and shoes aaaahhh want xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coat's amazing! And I'm the same - much more of a shoe lover.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! <3 Your top knot looks gorgeous!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a find that coat was - such a beauty! Well done on all your blog achievements lovely, you deserve them!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh well done on holding back, it looks amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your bag, I was disappointed with the Topshop sale this year, couldn't find anything online or instore that I liked
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The toppers sale has been mostly a downer this year, in fact most sales have. TRES SAD. This jacket however is a darling and I kind of need it in my life now please? x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look! You look awesome :-)xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. That jacket is awesome and looks so warm! DM <3 forever.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful bag! I can't decide if I'm about bags or shoes...probably bags.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)
    love this outfit and your style! that bag is amazing! xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow your coat is amaaazing!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

xo