Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Evil Twin S/S 13 Look Book


Australian brand Evil Twin have been on the rise and rise over the past few years. Their unique mix of grunge VS girly with an ability to turn a slogan phrase t-shirt has made them a hit with many a blogger. Once again slightly mystical, the S/S 13 collection from Evil Twin features lots of purple and blue hues, mixed with star prints and 'psychic' t-shirts.  

Always on the edgier side of the road, the S/S 13 collection once again holds a host of incredible 'must have' t-shirts. In particular the dripping font of the 'Scum Bag' and 'Creepin In Real' t-shirts nod to a grunge foundation. Other covetable items are the Ying Yang and Hamsa Hand tops that will be available from ASOS and Urban Outfitters in unisex sizes for the first time when the collection is launched in the spring. 

Personally I cannot wait to get my mitts on some of these items, all of the t-shirts are amazing, especially the two mentioned above. I am also a big fan of the star print dress which may have to become my first ever Evil Twin purchase. With their last collection Evil Twin also released a jewellery line which I hope they do again so I can be the proud owner of lots of gorgeous pieces.

What do you think of Evil Twin? Will you be purchasing any of the S/S 13 collection?

R x







6 comments:

  1. I <3 Evil Twin.. especially so now they've done some unisex stuff. I could buy a tee for my boyfriend and.. well, you know the rest.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Evil Twin before but I'm incredibly in love with these clothes!!! Great post ♥

    http://www.thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. As expected I love everything. animal print dress. Actively swooning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, in love!
    The back of that purple dress is amazing,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the dress in the 2nd photo!
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never actually purchased anything from the brand before, but recently after seeing some gorgeous pieces and this post I think I'm going to have too! xx

    ReplyDelete

xo