Tuesday, 1 January 2013

2012 in 12 pictures challenge

Each year I find it very interesting to read everybody else round up of the lives over the past twelve months. This year has been a mixture of incredible highs and terrible lows and I don't really feel like sharing all of those with the entire world. Instead I have picked my favourite picture from each month and described what was happening in them.

I found it much harder than I thought it would be to pick just one, from one event, for each month, however it really made me realise what things I cherish the most. I'd love it if other bloggers took up my '2012 In 12 Pictures Challenge'.


January

Had one of many, many nights out with housemates old and new.


February

Saw The Black Keys at Alexandra Palace in the snow.


March

Bought 'All You Need Is Love' rings with my housemates.


April

Went on a trip around California to San Fransisco, LA, San Deigo and Vegas with a stop at Coachella Music Festival on the way.


May

Turned 23 and got bought the most beautiful vintage Raleigh bicycle called Dolores.


June 

Spent a lot of time pondering while looking for a job in Hampshire.


July

Went to a fake beach on the roof of Camden Roundhouse.


August

Saw The Vaccines live at my favourite old university haunt.


September

Went to Bestival and had one of the weekends of my life, let alone year.


October

Fell off my bicycle and gave myself a black eye before dressing up on Halloween as a beaten bride.



November

Went to my first ever bloggers event and made some new buddies I hope will stay.


December

Went to Amsterdam with friends to see The Maccabees and The Black Keys.

R  x


12 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing year! I'm tempted to do this for myself, in a scrapbook or something...although I'd have to do more like ten photos from each month, lol! I couldn't possibly choose just one!

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, lovely recap! Looks like you had a fab year!

    Having a blog giveaway at viabloomfield where you can win a pair of shoes, if you wanna check it out :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice way to recap things! I just did one for myself, thats how much I liked it.

    http://fashiondecoy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/2012-in-12-photos-challenge.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched some people on bikes out of my window today and that made me long for a bike. THIS has only strengthened my longing!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an eventful year! Great pictures.

    Happy New Year girl!

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Challenge accepted. Fab way to summarise! X

    confessionsfromundertheduvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely way to sum up the year, still super jealous of your US trip!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading posts like these because I'm so nosey! I saw The Vaccines this year too, they were amazing :).
    ablogbyabbie.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great idea for a post! LOVE your bike!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely idea :) I've just done the challenge!
    And your US trip still makes me jealous,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I'd planned ahead and done one of these, I'll have to wait till next year! You look like you had a wonderful 2012 though, I think 2013 will be even better! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

xo