Saturday, 15 December 2012

Wish List 15/12/12




This is probably the biggest wish list I have ever put together, but there is just so much stuff I love at the moment. I have also recently discovered a few new brands (or new to me) which I have fallen in love with. I have said it before, but I will say it again, I really love supporting independent brands. Yes I do work at Topshop (its the clothing mother ship to me) but I love the uniqueness that smaller brands built from the ground up by the likes of you and me bring.

Wall Flower Top - Lazy Oaf // I am obsessed with The Perks of Being a Wallflower, yes still. I saw this picture of Tumblr ages ago and even considered making my own version as there was no link back to where it is from. Searching the Lazy Oaf website earlier today I was overjoyed to find where it is from.

Double Sole Loafers - Underground // Ever since I got my Dr Martens Aggyness Deyn Creepers I cannot even comprehend most other shoes. I love a thick sole now and am still pining after a pair of Underground shoes. These Loafers are a gorgeous colour and would look perfect with so much of my wardrobe.

Madonna Jacket - Ivory Jar // This jacket is so awesome, I absolutely love it! I have a bit of a thing for religious iconography and for over-sized denim jackets. I only found out about the Ivory Jar brand earlier this week and am now obsessed with all their wares, I feel a lot of my Christmas money may be going to them.

Black Angel Dress - The White Pepper // Another new brand to me, I fell in love with these Angel Dresses when Olivia featured a polka dot one of her blog. While they currently only have plain black and white in stock, both of which I adore, I am waiting for a patterned one to become available again. 

Festival Ticket - Open'er Festival // I found out about Open'er Festival in Poland last night. The tickets are an amazing £90 for 4 days camping and music with a line up that already includes The Arctic Monkeys, Blur, Queens of the Stone Age and Kings of Leon. And British festivals wonder why their not selling out anymore or going bust completely?

R x

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black glitter cambridge satchle company satchle! so pretty!

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has to be the coolest ring I have ever seen!

    -Violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cambridge satchel, great wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will take all of this twice please! Especially the White Pepper dress, I'm obsessed!

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wish list, love the Cambridge satchel, really need to get my hands on one! Love the White Pepper dress as well, never heard of this brand but I've totally just googled them, love it! Thank you for the heads up!

    youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg those loafers!!! i think i want everything on this list ughhh!

    Laila x
    thekittenswhiskers

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need that wallflower top ! ive just been on their website and realised i need everything on there :( xx

    ReplyDelete

xo