Sunday, 9 December 2012

Sunday Share: Next Big Things

This weeks Sunday Share theme is 'Next Big Things'. The idea of this was to show you my two new favourite blogs, both of which have under a thousand followers, and are utterly amazing! I can see both these girls doing so well with their blogs and going places in the future with their amazing style and beautiful pictures!



Nicole Alyse of 'Running In Wedges' is a New Yorker with a serious sense of style, favouring vintage pieces with a passion for documenting everything. Posting a mixture of outfit and lifestyle posts, 'Running In Wedges' manages to make every piece of her life look a perfect mix of vintage and present. Her blog has very quickly become of my favourites, got to love a girl who digs her music and vintage!

 


Another American, this time from the West Coast, Californian Taylor has a seriously edgy sense of style. I love how she can play with completely different style and still make them look all her own. I realised while putting this weeks 'Sunday Share' together that I featured 'Restless Youth' last time too, however looks like this can you blame me?



Olivia Emily

The addition of Olivia Emily to this post a day after it was originally published shows just how great I think her style is. I have been following her blog for a little while now and have become enchanted with the nineteen year olds style. A British student the flame haired Olivia has a wonderfully grungy yet girly essence which I cannot get enough of, let alone the best pair of pins on the blogosphere. 

R x

6 comments:

  1. Love Taylor's style, I wish I could pull off the stuff she wears!

    www.atrickleofmeaning.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go follow them both now :)
    Thanks for sharing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea for a sunday post!
    Love your blog, Abigail xx

    taylorandtails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was already following (and LOVING) Running in Wedges but Restless Youth is new to me - how amazing is Taylor?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks so much for this! Made me check out your blog and now I'm a fan! Keep in touch <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh you are way too kind!!!! Thank you so much, this made my night!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

xo