Monday, 10 December 2012

Sponsored Post: Smart Buy Glasses

The last time I lived at home over Christmas I was also working full time as I am now. That year I decided to give myself a Christmas present and treated myself to a pair of Rayban sunglasses. I had lusted over a pair for years and actually walking into the shop, trying on some Wayfarers and buying them was one of my happiest shopping moments ever. I absolutely adored them and especially enjoyed wrapping up in a scarf, with a hot drink in one hand and my brand new Rayban Wayfarers shielding my eyes from the Winter sun.

I was recently contacted by Smart Buy Glasses to write about their amazing range of designer sunglasses. As somebody who does enjoy the odd designer purchase, and knows how important it is to protect your eyes, I thought I would put together a wish list of my favourite glasses. 


Gucci GG 3602 // Gucci GG 5501 // Gucci GG 3501

Gucci has always been known for their luxury pieces and Gucci sunglasses are no different. Featuring a range of classic aviator styles amongst edgier round shapes with gorgeous gold hard wear, there is plenty to suit all. 


Persol PO 30255 // Persol PO29775 // Persol PO23885

Another brand on the Smart Buy Glasses website is Persol. With a more vintage nod the Persol glasses come in a range of both rounded and pointy frames with a wide choice of colours. The 30255 Capri shape is amongst my favourites on this wish list, with a rounded lens and grey tone, they are perfect for both winter and summer.

Designer sunglasses make for an excellent Christmas present, and Smart Buy Glasses are now offering special Christmas discounts, free delivery and up to 25% off selected frames. Whats more is Smart Buy Glasses offer a Buy One, Give one campaign where they donate a pair of glasses to somebody in need for every eyeglasses purchase. You can read more here.



1 comment:




  1. Visual clarity and comfort: They can improve visual comfort and visual clarity by protecting the eye from glare. Various types of disposable sunglasses are dispensed to patients after receiving mydriatic eye drops during eye examinations.

    sunglasses
    marketing sunglasses
    Crystal Custom
    Promotional Sunglasses
    Story Miami
    Logolenses

    ReplyDelete

xo