Thursday, 20 December 2012

I wanna stay at your side on a weekday, I wanna see inside your eyes on a weekend






Bowler Hat - H&M
Stained Glass Print Kimono - ASOS (old)
Black Skull Cut Out T-Shirt - H&M (old)
Necklaces - DIY/ eBay
Blue Velvet Shorts - Topshop
Silver sparkle socks - Topshop
Agyness Deyn Creepers - Dr Martens

When I first bought these velvet shorts from work I wasn't too sure what to wear them with as they hit a bit of an odd spot on my hips. I absolutely love the royal dark blue and little lace trim on them. As you might be able to tell I have gone a wee bit velvet mad at the moment and seem to have very type of garment there is in the fabric. This H&M skull cut out top is so awesome, I remember seeing them all over Tumblr ages and ages ago so was dead chuffed when I found this dupe a few months ago for under ten pounds. I think the back adds such a fun aspect to a basic top. Another thing I have become obsessed with is sparkles. I am not usually one for sparkles at all, but these socks are so festive and fun I couldn't resist. Topshop got them in bright pink earlier this week too, of course I bought some the day I saw them.

I've had a bit of a boring week, but have lots of fun plans for the weekend. On Friday I am celebrating Christmas and the potential end of the world at Soulwaxmas at Brixton Academy - I cannot wait to see 2ManyDJ's live again. On Saturday I am doing a spot of shopping in London (yes, I am crazy) before leaving drinks for three of the girls at work. Sunday sees me going for yet more food and drink with two more friends. Busy busy busy!


I know this is not exactly a new song, however it has come on the playlist at work and I always find myself shimmying around the shop to it so thought I would share. Friends are an American brand who broke out earlier this year with their low key yet infectious sound. They are super duper cool and I am excited to see what 2013 brings for them,

R x

21 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another absolutely perfect outfit from you! Bloody gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! The shorts are just gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove everything about this outfit.
    And I love you.
    The end :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are adorable! I'm wearing my glittery socks now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your kimono! I have a similar one from Topshop and lived in through the summer :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shorts are lovely! The song is fab too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your socks are the best! So pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The back of that top is so cute! Creeper <3

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. loveee your style! adoring your blog miss.

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOOOOH VELVET SHORTS! love the colour of these ones! I agree with you about sparkles-I want sparkle everything at the moment! know I will hate it all after Christmas and New Year though! your hair's got so long! looking beaut as always xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahhh this outfits perfect, the shoes are to die for! I love sparkles too, definitely need to get my mitts on some socks like these ones! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay sparkles and velvet- how festive of you :)
    I love those little jazz shorts on you- They're so cute!
    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Errmm dream outfit much? I do love a kimono but it's so sad to cover up an awesome back detail!

    Thank you for the comment on my blog - you have a new fan here. How are you getting on with Perks?
    X

    ReplyDelete

xo