Thursday, 6 December 2012

Dahlia Bloggers Christmas Party


A few weeks ago I was invited down to the Dahlia store just off Carnaby Street for their Bloggers Christmas Party. Dahlia is a brand I have always adored for their gorgeous patterns, flattering shapes and ever so girly with a punch designs.



Looking round the Dahlia Carnaby Street store I was in awe at the ever so cute and kitsch decor. With retro wallpaper, fun cartoon pictures handing up and an assortment of vintage lampshades I couldn't have felt more at home. All the clothes were spaced out and beautifully merchandised, making me crave one of everything.




Once I had taken in my surroundings I was treated to a handmade customised collar chain which I have been wearing ever since. I also had my polaroid taken and put up on the bloggers wall and nibbled on delicious biscuits and sipped champagne while talking to lots of lovely blogging ladies.




While at Dahlia we were also treated to a sneak peek of the upcoming A/W collection which is the perfect party wear. Featuring lots of embellishment and sparkles on gorgeous chiffon and velvet fabrics I was 'ooh-ing' and 'ahh-ing' at every rail. From sheer shirts to decorated dresses there was plenty of choice and styles to accommodate all. I fell head over heels in love with quite a few pieces, especially some of the gorgeous jewellery at the back of the store.



One of the many treats at the Dahlia Bloggers Christmas Party was an opportunity to pull a piece of paper out a hat to win a prize. I was one of the three very, very lucky girls who managed to pull out a piece of paper reading "Congratulations! You have won a dress of your choice". After staring at the piece of paper for several seconds I squeaked and immediately knew which one I wanted. Having seen the 'Martina Pinafore' dress on the website previously I knew that this gorgeous maroon pinafore had to be mine. Rushing to the fitting rooms I tried it on and immediately fell in love with it. I will be teaming it with a vintage white shirt and a big smile!

A big thanks to Dahlia for inviting me to the Dahlia Bloggers Christmas Party! I had an amazing time and loved meeting lots of other gorgeous bloggers and the Dahlia team. 

R x


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning a dress, I'm so jealous!!
    It looks like it was a lovely event.

    www.atrickleofmeaning.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy you looks like such a good event! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you lucky thing! That pinofore dress is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you for winning the dress- I love the one you chose too!
    I really want a pretty pinafore dress :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh it looks lovely!! Well done on winning a dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! So jealous! Looks like an awesome store...thanks for sharing! I really want a pinafore dress now!

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay well done for winning, looked like a good night!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like so much fun!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo