Saturday, 10 November 2012

I Got Out, I Got Out And I'm Alive And I'm Here To Stay





Floral Headband - Crown & Glory
White Shirt - Charity Shop
Black, Grey and White Knit - Topshop
Black Disco Leggings - H&M Kids
Black Satchel - Primark
White Frilly Socks - Topshop
Black Suede Creepers - Agyness Deyn for Dr Marten

Hi Guys! So good to be finally outfit posting again on my blog. I haven't done so in a while as I fell off my bicycle three weeks ago and ended up with quiet a swollen face and a black eye. The bruising has finally gone down to the point where I can now cover it with make up which I am so pleased about. 

I got this jumper from work with my uniform allowance at work last week along with two other pieces. Nobody else seems to like it but I absolutely love it, the monocrome tones are great and I love the grungy type feel it has with the loose threads. I have worn this outfit/jumper so much over the last few weeks so thought it was right to show you this first. I have about a months worth of clothes buying to catch you up with though (which is quite a lot). 

I went to Alton today with my Mum to check out a vintage and farmers market. I took some pictures which I will show you soon along with others I plan to take this weekend with my friends cooking fajitas tonight and planning out trip to Amsterdam in just three weeks.



I am fully aware that by this point everybody and their Mum has heard of Jake Bugg and most likely had this little ditty on repeat. I cannot help but love his debut album so dearly and swoon over his voice, especially with his lyrics reflect a personal experience.

R x

22 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, I love the jumper especially! Glad to hear you are feeling better after your fall :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the jumper is awesome, as are the shoes! I'm off to Amsterdam on the 21st, cannot wait! :-) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jumper! I'm so tempted to buy it every time I go in. Alsooo glad to hear you're feeling better! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! The jumper and the shoes and socks look so good together xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. really wish i could pull off your style, you look amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am completely with you on this jumper, I so love it! The loose threads are such a good touch. Glad you're better after your accident!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not many people would get away with wearing a jumper like that but you seriously pull it off. The whole outfit is AMAZING!!! The whole Monochrome style, makeup and accessories...well I think it is one of your best looks to date. Top Notch x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect outfit, jumper is a beaut! How has your hair got sooo long?! So jel! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that jumper, especially all of the loose threads! Snap with the Primark satchelsin our outfit posts today! Clearly, we have exquisite taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaah such a gorgeous outfit and you look absolutely beautiful! I'm loving Jake Bugg at the moment too :).
    ablogbyabbie.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yayyy, you're back! Glad it's better now.
    Love everything about this outfit.
    I GET TO SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool outfit! I adore jake Buggs song two fingers, I'm always playing it on my iPod x

    CHECK OUT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the jumper, can't see why some people wouldn't!
    Love the Jake Bugg song :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your eye is OK!
    I bloody love this jumper. And your nails. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my those shoes are just perfection :-( Love the adorable bag too! Hope your eye is feeling tip top and back to normal soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look awesome!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    p.s I started a youtube channel, check it out HERE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your jumper is almost as gorgeous as you! Oh to have a topshop allowance

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. love those aggy creepers -i wish I make some dollar soon ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a cool outfit. really like your style! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great sweater!

    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo