Monday, 26 November 2012

Hipstergram 26.11.12


The World's Best Cupcakes // Pre Koko in Camden // Somerset House // Waterloo Bridge // Barry M - Pink Saphire // Kissing an Oompa Loompa // Dahlia Bloggers Christmas Party // Best Combo Ever // Rolling Stones Christmas // Meeting Harriet & Nicole // Polka Dots, Platforms & Ruffles // The Perks of being a Wallflower 

Hey gang, you might have realised I have been a super busy blogger recently. I thought I would do a little Instagram update to show you some of what I have been doing over the last few weeks. I've had a mad weekend which included the Dahlia Christmas Party (post coming soon), going to Koko in Camden and having so much fun I lost my phone, and lots of other naughtiness too. I have also been reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower and it is utterly amazing - I am completely obsessed. I am off to Amsterdam on Saturday to see The Black Keys and The Maccabees for my friends birthday, I cannot tell you how excited I am (any recommendations would be really appreciated too). I will be outfit posting and writing about the Dahlia Christmas Party before then though. 

R x

4 comments:

  1. Love the photos, your tights are sooo cute! and costa mmmm my fave xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tights are so pretty! I love any post with a few cupcakes in it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tights are your nails are looking JAMMING. Oooo I want a big Costa now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooove your pics! They're adorable!
    Costa *-*
    perks of being a wallflower; aww.
    and last but not least: DAHLIA *-*
    I love the tiny little shop with the cute dresses and other stuff.
    I went there while summer banks and I felt in love with the shop ;3

    xoxo Leo

    ReplyDelete

xo