Sunday, 18 November 2012

18.11.12 Sunday Share: Favourite Outfits

Recently I have noticed that the blogging community has taken a bit of a lull. What was once a wholly supportive and friendly place on the internet has turned into a popularity contest and that just isn't right in my books. In an attempt to rectify this, at least on my little patch of turf, I am introducing a new feature called 'Sunday Share'. Each Sunday I will share with you my new favourite blogs, outfits, posts or anything else within the blogging community from the last seven days in an effort to to bring back the good hearted, supportive feeling we all used to share and enjoy. 

Favourite Outfits



Everything about this look from Bebe Zeva is absolutely perfect, although I always think that about her blog Fated To Be Hated. Bebe's style encompasses so many different influences yet always looks well put together. I love her more gothic looks such as this one with the white collared dress, layered jewels and huge floral garland. 



A very new blog, Restless Youth is the work of Taylor, an eighteen year old from California. Her style encompasses that ever so cool laid back West Coast hispter vibe with a touch of grunge. I love the layering used here and the ripped tights, and of course anybody in a Nirvana t-shirt gets the thumbs up from me.



Another stylish young lady who should have a much larger following than she does is the gorgeous Selena from The Siren of Mod. Her style is always effortless hippie cool with an edge. I love this playsuit paired with boots, a waistcoat and fringed bag.



Jean Griege by Madeline Pendleton really needs no introduction. Her blog is one of the very first I loved so much so she was one of the girls who inspired me to start my own. She has an amazing way of putting together things I'd not even contemplate pairing and making them look amazing. A look made up of completely vintage items I am ever envious of Jean Griege's ability to put together her daring ensembles.



Ever since Leigh started her blog Fox & Feather I have been a huge fan, I love her auburn hair and amazing charity shop finds. When this look popped up on my Blogger Dashboard I knew immediately I would love it from the title alone. Her wide brimmed hat, fur and fringing make for the most perfect Penny Lane look that would make the band aid's of the 70s totally jealous.

What do you think of my new Sunday Share feature? Is this the sort of thing you would like to see more of in the future on The Robyn Diaries?

R x

10 comments:

  1. I love this! I always love discovering amazing new blogs and find these posts are the best way of doing so :) This is definitely something I'd like to see more of! xx
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like this! Love all these blogs too :) look forward to seeing more of your Sunday shares! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this feature, such a good idea! There's so many of my favies in here too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you're starting this feature, I think it's a great idea. I haven't heard of most of the blogs and am now checking them out, really like the first outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these blogs, I love these kind of posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love this idea for a post! I think it's great discovering great new blogs that I wouldn't normally come across
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful idea for a series of posts, I'm looking forward to reading for sure! It's always lovely discovering new blogs <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

xo