Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Recent Purchases: Necklaces


Flower & Eye Hologram Necklaces - eBay

After seeing the ever so cool Sara of Waiste rocking a hologram necklace earlier this year I knew I just had to own one. However they were very hard to find and some what pricey when I did see them online. A couple of months ago Topshop started selling a cross one for £8 which I snapped up the moment I saw it and has been featured many times on my blog. Last week I saw these two listed on eBay for £1 and bid £1.04 and forgot I had even done so, much to my delight I won the auction and the necklaces arrived a couple of days later. They are perfect for layering with different length necklaces and I receive so many comments on them, I love it.


Pentacle Moon & Stars Necklace - eBay | Sparkly Moon Necklace - eBay

Two more eBay finds I initially wasn't so sure on the necklace on the left however am now completely in love with it. I've got a bit of a thing for overly gothic jewellery at the moment and have started to like silver as much as gold over recent months. The sparkly moon and star necklace on the black cord reminds me so much of the stuff I used to buy growing up, I used to own so many necklaces just like this.


Symbols Necklace - Topshop | Cherubs Necklace - Topshop

I love both these necklaces so much. The one with the peace, hamsa hand, cross and all seeing eye symbols is just the most amazing thing ever. I bought it full price however it is now in the sale so get yourself down to Topshop and hunt it out for half price. The cherub necklace on the right is completely the opposite however, sweet and sparkly with a red heart I adore it too despite it being so much more girly than things I usually like. I think the short but thick chain evens out the balance.

UPDATE

I just wanted to let everybody know that I fell off my bicycle last night and have injured myself quite badly. I have a huge bump on my head thats swollen around my eyebrows and down my face, I ended up in hospital with concussion and a head injury which had left me feeling very tired. I won't be able to do outfit posts for a while as I am a bit of a mess, the bruising on my face has started to come through so I could well end up with a black eye which might take a while to go. I also have cuts on the palms of both hands and down my thigh, knee and shin so am a bit unsightly at the moment! 

If anybody has any ideas of what they'd like to see over the next two weeks thats not outfit posts, please let me know!

R x

10 comments:

  1. I adore the topshop cherub necklace! Get well soon gorgeous thing! You should use some witch hazel to sooth and bring out the bruises xx lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hologram necklaces, they remind me of when I was a kid. I actually found a few at a boot sale last year before they came back in fashion...I really regret not buying them now lol.

    Hope you recover from your fall soon :( sending good vibes your way! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no :( I hope you make a speedy recovery soon love. These necklaces are all amazing. I have been looking for cheap hologram necklaces for ages now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get better soon! Your necklaces are so pretty, I'll have to have a hunt on ebay too see what I can find now! :)

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw I hope you're okay!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute eBay Buys! <3

    Oh Robyn i really hope you're okay. I can't believe you ended up in hospital :(
    I hope you get better very soon.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love these necklaces,

    I hope you're okay, get well soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get better soon lady <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all of these. hope your ok. get better soon xx

    ReplyDelete

xo