Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Forever I've Known Nothing Stays Forever, Can We Still Try?




Red Rose Headband - Crown & Glory
Cherub Necklace - Topshop
Brocade Dress - Forever 21 (old)
Black Stud Bag - Primark
Black Strap Boots - Primark

This is what I wore today while helping my friend source clothing for her new vintage venture. We had a lovely time looking for some gorgeous bits for her to sell and even found a few treasures for ourselves too. Tomorrow I am going to pop round her house and try on some of the things to show you some of the gorgeous bits she has found.

This is a dress I bought from Forever 21 while I worked there last year. It is such a good winter dress as the fabric is quite thick and the print just reminds me of all things festive. I did wear it with a hoodie and my studded denim jacket as I would have frozen just like this. My necklace and headband are pay day purchases, I love everything Crown & Glory do especially their 'Whole Lotta Rosie' headbands. I bought the black one too which will also be making lots of appearances on my blog I am sure. Just because it is winter does not mean I will stop wearing flowers in my hair!


The Maccabees get my song of the day with Forever I've Known from their third album Give To The Wild. I love The Maccabees so much it is unreal. I remember seeing them at college in Portsmouth for the first time and getting my setlist signed by the whole band, that piece of paper is still treasured and on my bedroom wall. I have probably seen them at least ten times over the years and every time is is just unreal. Last week we bought tickets to see The Black Keys in Amsterdam with The Maccabees as support. I have yet to see them play their new album live and would say without a doubt I am more excited to see them than The Black Keys!

R x

Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinterest 

16 comments:

  1. You look so lovely! I love this outfit, you do look very festive :)
    I wish I had that dress, I love the look of the material and it fits you really nicely! The necklace is amazing and I have that bag in pink, wish I got the black one too to be honest. Yeah I think you've got the point, I love everything! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You suit the headband so much! I love the pretty dress too, it looks gorgeous on. Hope your friends vintage venture goes well, you'll have to show us what you found! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ever so envious of all your floral headwear!
    Must purchase something like this soon,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit! I now officially have dress and headband envy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous outfit - I can't wait to see the bits you found today! That whole album by The Maccabbes is just beautiful, definitely one of my favourites xx
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous outfit and i love the headband, I've been lusting over a piece like that for ages...

    Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dress and headband, I still need to get something from C&G love it so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh what a perfect winter knit! It looks really snuggly, and almost brocade-ish! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  9. That necklace is too awesome.
    You look ahhhhmazing

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the dress, gorgeous autumnal outfit! very jealous of those gig tickets x

    ReplyDelete
  11. that headband is poiiiifect on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, you pull of floral headbands so well! Must be the mermaid hair ;-) Love the dress - it looks lovely with the cute little boots.

    Samwich Box

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello kick-ass outfit! Love the mix of girly and grunge x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete

xo