Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Featured: Company Magazine Music Edit



I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally share with you my first piece of work published in a large publication! Today the new issue of Company Magazine came out and yours truly was lucky enough to take over the Music Edit page this month. I first wrote this piece quite a while ago and after lots of emailing back and forth and waiting it is finally here for me to excitedly share with everybody. 


It is such an honour to see my writing, and face, in a magazine I buy every month without fail. I tried to tailor my piece to Company and included some fashion alongside exciting new bands and must see gigs. This is exactly the kind of thing I love to write so hopefully there will be more to come!

R x


26 comments:

  1. Wow, thats so good, congratulations! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing! congratulations :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhhh congratulations! I'm going to pick up Company tomorrow so I'll have a proper read of it then :). Gorgeous picture too.
    E
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!This is great and you look gorgeous in the picture, can't wait to read it when I buy the magazine,

    Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooooweee, that is absolutely amazing. Huge congrats!!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaah, check you out! congratulations! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is amazing, shall deffo be purchasing this months!!

    Laila x
    thekittenswhiskers

    ReplyDelete
  8. robyn this is amazing, congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw congrats!!! I will look out for it when I buy it!! well done!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done! So happy for you. I'll look out for it and have a good read :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing, well done :) love your grungy kooky style! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    @heidi_likes

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooo deek you girl! taking over the world! hard work paying off =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that is fantastic!!! Congrats dudette :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, darling! That's amazing.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done! That is so cool!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. aaah that's amazing, I'm going to have a little snoop when I pop into sainsburys later!! & yayy for Glastonbury tickets. Actually can't waitttttt xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eeee, congrats! I've got it open on that page now haha, well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. eee congrats, that's so exciting!!! I'll need to go and buy it today xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. aaah well done! how exciting

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats on your published piece missy! can't wait to buy it tonight & have a read! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow thats so amazing, a whole page of robyn! huge congrats :) i must pick up a copy soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is amazing! I can't even imagine how excited you were! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete

xo