Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Agyness Deyn x DM's Creeper




On Friday I finally became the owner of the beautiful Agyness Deyn for Dr Marten Creepers. I have been in love with these shoes for a couple of months now and finally they are mine. My obsession got to the point where I hated every outfit I was wearing as I knew it would look so much better with these beasts on my feet, and now they finally are!

I really like the Underground Creepers however am a bit over ever other child in my home town wearing them and these are a bit (a lot) different. I love the thick soled look and how I feel when I have these on. They are a beautiful velvet material and just add an amazing touch boyish edge to every outfit, which in my case is usually some sort of dress. I just wanted to share my new babies with you as they are going to be a part of every outfit post from now until forever!

R x 

21 comments:

  1. They are soooo beautiful!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I have black velvet docs already so I have my eye on the red velvet creepers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow these are absolutely perfect - I knew I'd be jealous but not THIS jealous, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so great! can't deal with flatforms though, I end up falling on my face! Felicity x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh mon dieu, these creepers are one of the best that I have seen! I also lovee your blog I'm going to be your new follower :D
    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so you!!!!! they are gorgeous, can't wait to see you style them,

    Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW WOW! These are incredible, well worth the money!!! x

    www.thequickredfox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been eying these up for a while, they're beautiful!
    P.S I'm a new follower and I love your blog!
    ablogbyabbie.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh BEYOND JEALOUS that you own these! I'm going to go sit in a corner and weep now.

    HANNAH †
    [londonroseblog.com]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man how amazing, I love these! So jealous! Great blog, following now xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh those docs are just to die for, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk
    Andrea Antoniou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look great on you! i'm sure you will style them wonderfully!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooo yes they look like a perfect combination between Dr. Martens and Underground Creepers!! Very nice way for you to feel a bit special and different from the masses while wearing them :)

    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shoes... Wished i could pull them off :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  15. i've had my eyes on a pair of these as well. can't wait to see how you style them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a little bit in love with these! I need a pair of creepers in my life xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow i love these so much. these definitely look a lot different from the underground ones (which i own and love - i don't really care who has what if i like it i buy it) these have sort of a lolitaesque feel to them if i am making any sense. i might just have to pick up a pair.

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  18. Waaa those are amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo