Monday, 24 September 2012

Wish List 24/9/12


Black Faux Fur Cossack Hat - Topshop
Bone Idol T-Shirt - Badlands @ ASOS
J.K Rowling - The Casual Vacancy Book
Black Flower Headband - Crown & Glory
Glastonbury 2013 Ticket
Black Faux Leather Stud Skirt - Hearts & Bows @ ASOS
Red Tartan Fur Lined Coat - River Island
Wine Flower Headband - Crown & Glory
Suede Creeper Shoes - Aggyness Deyn for Doc Martens
Monster Acrylic Necklace - Empty Casket 
Studded Collar Tips - Kukee
Ice Crush Nail Varnish - Topshop

I have never done a Wish List post where I have wanted everything quite so badly as I do on this one. I also feel like this would make for one hell on an outfit if put together, don't you think? I am hoping to buy a couple of these bits on Friday which is finally, eventually, pay day yay day. Who else has been feeling the strain?

Black Faux Fur Cossack Hat // This little Topshop baby came in at work just a few days ago and I instantly fell in love with it, then I put it on my head and just knew it had to be mine. However I am not willing to pay £22 for a hat, no matter how nice it is especially when made by a massive chain. On a hunt for a cheaper alternative I set about eBay and found this dupe which is almost exactly the same, and comes in lots of colours. I hear Primark have some in at the moment too. 

Glastonbury 2013 Ticket // The day is nearly upon on, Sunday 7th October when hearts are either filled with joy or struck with grief (like me every year so far) when Glastonbury tickets go on sale. I am rather disgruntled that I will be the ripe age of 24 when I first get to go to the king of all festivals. Fingers, legs, eyes, toes and everything else are truly crossed!

Black and Wine Flower Crown // I absolutely love everything Crown & Glory do, I can't help it. It broke my heart to send off the lilac headband I got sent for my 500 Followers give away and I refuse to stop wearing flowers in my hair just because it is winter soon. These black and wine coloured headbands are perfect for the winter and I can see myself buying both over the next few months.

Black Studded Leather Skirt // I have been on the hunt for the perfect black leather skirt for a while now and finally I think I have found it. I love the look of the leather on this one and the studs give a great extra detail. I can see this being so versatile and useful all year round.

Red Tartan Fur Trim Coat // Oh how beautiful is this? I am head over heels for this little baby. It has leather sleeves. It is plaid. It has fur trim. What more could a girl dream of? It is a bit steep at £85 however I have paid more for a winter coat in the past. Lets hope I put in some good hours this month on the overtime front!

What have you been lusting over lately? 

R x

6 comments:

  1. That riverisland coat is soooo nice!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I want all the coats and jackets in River Island at the moment! x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt ah, it's like love at first site! and i adore those creepers. just wish i was as cool as aggy so I could pull them off! and now i also need that crown it's in such lovely colours! perfect for the upcoming season. im actually considering buying it and wearing it with an LBD at Christmas time :-)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! That coat may be the most amazing coat I've seen <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dying for a Glasto ticket but it seems like the rest of the UK are too!

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE ALL THAT STUFFFFF! Especially the floral crowns and the skirt! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

xo