Thursday, 20 September 2012

To Fringe Or Not To Fringe?



That is the question. I had a fringe since forever up until a couple of months ago when I saw a picture of Sky Ferreira and decided it was time to try something new. However if I don't wear a hat or a headscarf or something it looks a bit silly as growing out a very short fringe takes a very long time.

Currently I feel like I might just cave and cut it back in although I don't really know. I know this sort of decision is not going to effect the great cosmos in any way but thought I would put it to my readers to decide and give their opinion. Do I cut back in my short fringe (which everybody seems to have?) or troop it out and carry on growing it through?

I have a giveaway coming up this weekend so keep your eyes peeled for that! 

R x

16 comments:

  1. I really like both , but I actually think you keep the fringe! Its perfect , and a perfect fringe is hard to achieve! I love yours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can never decide whether or not to keep my fringe. i always get bored of growing it out and cut it back in, your fringe is sooo nice! i would always go with what's easiest to style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fringe, it is young persons thing to have as they don't seem to suit older women as much, so keep it while you're still young and can have it :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog. would you like to follow each other?

    thecostalita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the fringe on you! You could have it sort of long-ish though rather than the short fringe that's about at the mo? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fringe! It suits you more than anyone haha xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the fringe on you. Your one of the few people I've seen who can actually pull off a short fringe, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a fringe fan, but both ways do suit you! I can't face growing mine out.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. yoour gorgeous! love your hair!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm tricky! I think you suit both ways mrs! I've had both too, and not having a fringe is MUCH easier, but it really suits you! I appreciate I'm not being much help here haha! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to say, you reeally suit a fringe! You genuinely suit both though, so whatever you decide, no doubt it will look great!
    I have to say though, I am slightly in favour of your fringe more, just because it really frames your face.

    www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete

xo