Thursday, 27 September 2012

I Feel The Love Can You Feel It Too?





Racoon Hat - Charity Shop
Elvis T-Shirt - Beyond Retro
Velvet Cardigan - Charity Shop
Denim Shorts - H&M
Leopard Print Flatforms - H&M

Been a little quiet on the blog front over the last week, mostly because my manager is on her holibobs at work and I have pretty much been working full time this week to fill that gap. I have tomorrow off for another pay day yay day! Plan to go into London and see lots of friends and then drink lots of drinks and dance lots of dances - woo hoo! 

Lots of charity shop purchases in this outfit, love my new racoon hat and this velvet cardigan, I can sense it is going to be getting lots of wear this winter as velvet is back is fashion again. Or so I hear. I bought these shoes from the H&M ages and ages ago yet somehow they haven't made it onto my blog yet. They were £5 something in the sale with faulty discount as they had a few scuffs etc, such a bargain and so comfy too. 

Made some super extra very exciting plans this week. I am off to Amsterdam in December to see The Blacks Keys & The Maccabees for one of my best friends birthdays. We are going to spend four days there which I am so excited about. After California back in April I have been very poor but said I wanted to do a little Euro trip at the end of the year and said Amsterdam was on the list, and now it is happening. If you have any places I need to check out then let me know!


Todays song of the day is completely different to anything I have featured before, I'm no music snob! Feel The Love by Rudimental was played at Bestival possibly a hundred times and I have built such a connection between the festival and this song, it just reminds me of dancing around in a field in the blistering heat dancing with my pals, what more do you need in life eh?

Have a fun fun fun weekend :)

R x

19 comments:

  1. I love the velvet cardigan!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this song's stuck in my head now! You look amazing, huge case of hair envy going on over here! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually want your wardrobe. Everything you wear on your blog I die for ! Love the hair too. Mine seems to get to a certain length and stop growing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeek love your hair! Gorgeee outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair and shoes <3 In love xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking beautiful Robyn!
    I am super jealous of your velvet cardi,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look totally wicked in this outfit and that velvet cardigan is to die for. I am so jealous of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. every time i look on your blog i get so envious of your long luscious locks! gorgeous as ever :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hair is so gorgeous! i love the velvet cardi and the hat - such a good find!

    Laila x
    thekittenswhiskers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, that velvet cardi is truly the greatest. Looking damn fine Robyn!

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit and the hat is super cool x

    chloe

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is amazing! loving the tee too (:
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  14. great look!


    http://lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing buys, especially the hat- it's fab! Nice song choice; I've know John, who sings on the track, since I was little and we went to school together- even though I hear it all the time on the radio, it still makes me smile when I see/hear individuals talk about it! xxx

    www.thequickredfox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a cool outfit, i absolutely love those shoes and your hat! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So jealous that you can pull off that fringe, you look amazing! xx

    Http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. velvet jacket is awesome.
    Amsterdam check out - Episode Vintage Shop, Albert Cuyp Market + Waterlooplein Market.

    J x

    ReplyDelete

xo