Friday, 14 September 2012

Currently Coveting: Statement Knitwear


Boys Slogan Jumper - Zoe Karssen 
Zebra Print Jumper - River Island
Cats Eyes Jumper - J.W.Anderson for Topshop
Tiget Face Jumper - ASOS
Cross Jumper - Miss Selfridge
American Flag Jumper - Miss Guided
Vampire Sequin Jumper - Markus Lupfer
Burning Heart Jumper - Wildfox
Girl Floral Jumper - River Island

As the nights get colder and fashions turn towards winter looks, the classic jumper becomes essential wear. Easy to wear with layered shirts and dresses or simply with a pair of jeans, there is nothing better than snuggling into your favourite knitwear. This years jumpers are cooler than ever before, lending themselves to the grungy vibe of the season. From Halloween inspired cats and fangs, to animal prints and slogans, there is a statement jumper for every look and every pocket. 


6 comments:

  1. I've been staring at the Cat Eyes Jumper all day, curse you, J.W. Anderson! These are lovely picks, I love the Vampire Sequin Jumper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the tiger face jumper the other day on my internet-travels and my mum has a knitting pattern that is practically identical, and she said she was going to knit it for me.. i'm beyond excited for this! haha i don't think i'll get it in time for this season, though, so maybe i should invest in one of these! haha great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Can spot a Markus Lupfer anyhwere, in fact it's funny you should post one of his pieces as I've just been pinning some of his bits on Pinterest. I was head overheels in love with his shark jumper last year!

    http://rafflesbizarre.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks for the lovely comment ! i pretty much want all of these jumpers ! i wish i was rich and could have tme all <3
    robyn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this statement knitwear trend. I'm dying to get my hands on a Wildfox one.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

xo