Monday, 3 September 2012

Control It, Work It


Black Bowler Hat - H&M
Studded Levi Jacket - DIY
Circle Sunglasses - Vintage Stall
Stripe Drop Waist Dress - Topshop
Hologram Cross Necklace - Topshop
Studded Tote Bag - Primark
Buckle Brogue Boots - Primark

HIYA! It has been two weeks to the day that I last posted let alone did an outfit post. I had been busy interning and working 7 days a week. However things have calmed down a little bit now so am back posting again! 

I've been so busy over the last few weeks seeing friends and preparing and organising stuff for Bestival. I am so unbelievably excited to get the ferry over to the Isle of Wight on Wednesday, although have not packed yet and have work yet again tomorrow - nightmare. I can't decide what clothes to take despite having been to so many festivals over the years I have lost count. At the end of the day I am looking forward to getting ridiculous with friends in a field where the only stresses are what bands to see and exactly what level of wasted to get. 

Anyway, the outfit. This jacket I bought for a pound in a charity shop and then customised with studs from eBay to look like the Ragged Priest ones. However instead of £80 it didn't even cost me £8, amazing. Had a little rummage in Primark on payday too and came out with these amazing boots and a faux leather studded tote. I love my backpack to pieces but sometimes it just is not practical and I want something a bit more lady like. This hologram cross necklace has quickly become my new favourite piece of jewellery, I have wanted one like it for ages. I wasn't sure wether to be overjoyed or annoyed when I first saw it in Topshop but quickly decided I needed one.

I have something very exciting being published soon, I won't tell you what it is but if you buy magazines regularly you might see my little face pop up in the pages over the next week or so! Once it is published I'll be ranting about it forever I except so check back here.


Todays song is 'Control It' by Shystie ft. Azealia Banks. I cannot get enough of this girl and am super excited to see her at Bestival.

R x

10 comments:

  1. It's official, I need that tote bag! Awesome styling!

    annalikesclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hat! and wow, a levi jacket for £1?! very jealous!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, Primark have some lovely stuff atm x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome outfit. that diy-ed levi jacket is amazing. xoxo avs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! &your DIY jacket is fab! Especially for so cheap.
    Hope you enjoyed Bestival, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool outfit
    X

    apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

xo