Friday, 10 August 2012

She Tastes Like Sunlight, She Is Always Going To Be There In The Back Of Your Mind


Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Bowler Hat - H&M
White Swirl Top - Charity Shop
Denim Dungarees - Primark
Black Sandals - Topshop
Jewellery - Various

I wore this outfit yesterday to meet Leigh of Fox and Feather in Winchester. It was so lovely to meet her and hang out for a few hours in such a pretty city. We mooched around the charity shops where I spent too much money before having a picnic at Winchester Cathedral watching the Olympics. We both really got into the dressage aka the horse disco and decided that BMXing is our new favourite thing to watch.

I have been a little dubious about my dungarees as I feel a bit like an over grown child however they are so comfy and easy to team with stuff, what do you think? The bowler hat has made yet another appearance, the thing has been practically stuck to my head since I bought it - I love it! I am currently deciding what to wear to London tomorrow, am going to chill out with a friend in Hyde Park in the sunshine - bliss!

The song of the day today comes from Peace. I have mentioned the band before however their new track 'California Daze' is such a pretty little ballad about one of my favourite places in the world. It is another gorgeous little song to add to the list that encapsulate such a wondrous place. Peace's debut EP is out next month which I am very excited for. I also cannot wait to hopefully see them in London at the end of the month!

R x

18 comments:

  1. You look lovely. I love your nails and dungarees! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dungarees, I really want a pair! Love the necklaces, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit, love all of the jewellery too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you look fiiine! And I can't believe those dungarees are Primark, must get me some o' those!

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I REALLY want a pair of dungarees. Your styling is ON POINT here. Love it.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking so cool, i love how it looks so effortless and casual at the same time!!

    new giveaway!
    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the dungarees are a good call! i'm definitely in need of some myself, especially after seeing this

    k.o.r. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. your dungarees are awesome! and you have styled them so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hair <3 you look gorgeous! love the dungarees and all your jewellery :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow such a great oufit! xx
    abbigrant.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rogyn you always manage to pull anything off!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dungarees are definitely a winner, you've styled them perfectly! Love the adorable bowler hat, it's very you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute you met Leigh! Glad you both had a lovely day :)
    Love the whole outfit! Dungarees are just perfect AND you really suit bowler hats.
    xxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the dungarees and how you've styled them :) and love all your rings, gorgeous!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look Robyn! I'm so scared of dungarees because I have a habit of dressing like a 5 year old anyway, but this looks so good with the detailing on that top. Hope you and Leigh had a great time, I love bloggy meets :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your dungarees! I really want a pair but I'm not sure I'll be able to pull them off xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love this look! Your blog is soo nice! :) x
    starrystreet.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have been looking for a bowler hat for agesss and I didn't think of looking in H&M! I really need to go there now! You look lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete

xo