Thursday, 16 August 2012

Hipstergram 16/8/12


1// Cabbage Soup Diet 2// Dixi Shop Purchases 3// Posing 4// Travelling about 5// Drinking in Hyde Park 6// Chilling with Jasper 7// Bestival Unicorn Outfit 8// Bargain H&M Sale Shoes 9// Johnny Depp 10// Cocktails 11// Hologram Necklace 12// Alison Mosshart Interview 

I have been a bit quiet on the old blog front recently and I suppose thats because life got kind of busy... and exciting. I have been working part time still but went up to London on Saturday to hang out in Hyde Park and watch the last of the Olympics with friends. It all turned into a bit of a mad one with me having forty minutes sleep before going into work the next. Even I am surprised I survived to tell you the tale. 

I have also been back in London this week starting my internship at 1883 Magazine. The first two days have been lots of fun and I have loved being back writing as it is one of the things I love most. Today I completely lucked out and landed a phone interview with Alison Mosshart of The Kills. She is such an idol to me and having just read back the transcript I still can't believe it happened. I am feeling rather proud of myself this evening.

Hopefully on Saturday and Sunday I can take some blog shots to share with you all again and catch up what you have all been wearing and getting up to!

R x

6 comments:

  1. such lovely buys from the Dixi Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is rather amaaaaaazing indeed! also your hair is hot in these photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way! alison is like, my number one favourite style icon. so jealous!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my brand new jewellery/accessories giveaway! there's a chance to win one of two prizes and it's open internationally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so jealous of you interviewing Alison! Your internship sounds great, I hope it all goes well!

    I want those heart bowls! XO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YO!!! I'm back blogging again :) YAY! Now I'm going back to uni I'm starting to take it seriously again... about bloody time!
    Do you want to exchange links? Just realised we never did.
    Glad to see you're doing so well! Miss you xxx

    ReplyDelete

xo