Thursday, 5 July 2012

Wish List 5/7/12



Minnie Mouse Nail Varnish - OPI
Kitty Necklace - Cheap Frills
Grey Pork Pie Hat - Topshop
Cropped Leather Jacket - Nastygal
Badlands Shoe Boots - Office
Name Necklace - eBay
White Chain Shirt - Sister Jane
Frilly Ankle Socks - River Island
Red Daisy Dress - Topshop
Swan Cut Out Dress - Topshop
Studded Top Knot Band - Kelly McAllister
Stud Ring - Regal Rose

I don't usually do wish list posts as at any one time there is generally so much stuff I want it would cost a fortune - evidence above. However I have been feeling a bit 'blah' about my own personal style recently and as such find doing things like this quite interesting as apparently I am digging quite a tailored look at the moment which I wouldn't have assumed.

Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume - I saw this advertised in the August issue of Company magazine today and almost lost my mind. I am a bit obsessive about the Marc Jacobs perfumes, I have had countless bottles of Daisy and Lola and love this new design too. I've put this one of my payday list for my new job (I start tomorrow ha).

Kitty Necklace - Anybody who speaks to me will know I am a well known cat botherer and this little necklace is just the cutest. I can just imagine it with floral dresses or under shirt collars.

Name Necklace - I saw this on somebody else's blog recently and thought it would be really fun with a feisty 'Fuck Off' or something equally as crude in a black swirly font.

Studded Top Knot Band - I absolutely love this, I recently bought a floral one and its become my new favourite thing. At £15 this is a bit steep so I might have to come up with some sort of DIY.

Badlands Shoes - These are black, clumpy and ugly. They would look so cute with frilly socks and either of these two beautiful Topshop dresses.

16 comments:

  1. I need the Kitty necklace in my life! These picks are lovely. Good luck with the new job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I need everything, you have seriously good taste! Never seen anything like the top knot band, I want it! Be sure to let me know if you come up with a DIY idea for it and good luck with tomorrow :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cream shirt and the topknot band too - although I agree £15 is steep! x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might have to give the spiked bun a shot! Looks super cute!

    <3
    www.couturenoir.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything especially the hat and the shoes!!! Good luck with the new job!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goshh I need that marc jacobs perfume! I also have all the others but that bottle is amazing! Hopefully it smells as nice as it looks! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that necklace so hard. Incredible. Those shoes, too - in fact this whole damn list! (Also, you shouldn't feel blah about your style because it is AMAZING and now that I have told you so it is legally required of you to believe it)

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lordy, I just scrolled down your blogroll and saw meee! You are the loveliest! Thank you! x

      Delete
  8. this is one those posts thats bad for my bank balance; i need that swan dress in my life. :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the pieces! especially the blouse and dresses

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely picks, I love the daisy dress and cat necklace - so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh nice I love the look of the studded top knot band, and the kitty necklace is far too cute x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHAT IS THIS MARC JACOBS? I've NEVER seen this before but once again, I'm pulled in more than anything due to the packaging, whoops! it looks fab though!

    Also loving that topshop dress <3

    Sarah xx
    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you :) Amazing items, the hat looks just like my black one and the cut out dress is stunning.
    xx

    Vicky | golden mirrors

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm totally buying the pug neckless from Cheap Frills!! thanks for putting the link up. x

    ReplyDelete

xo