Thursday, 19 July 2012

Velociraptor!





Floral Spike Headband - Topshop
Camo Jacket - Charity Shop
Black Jersey Playsuit - H&M
Cycling Shorts - H&M
Suede Flats - Primark

I wanted to show you this camouflage jacket I got in a charity shop yesterday. I have seen lots of girls wearing these recently and thought it was quite a nice update on the khaki style jacket of a few years ago. I didn't want to invest lots of money in one as I don't think they go with everything especially as my wardrobe is already full of prints, but this was £4 and is great for cycling on my bike to work. I am desperate to buy some studs off ebay to put on the shoulders of this and my denim jacket, possibly on a jumper too. As you can see I am obsessed with the floral headband I bought from work the other day, I had another mini splurge today and got more bits, it is all black though as thats our uniform so get ready for lots of black posts I guess.

I also gave my fringe a trim and it is now sticking out instead of curving slightly when I straighten it. I assume my scissors weren't sharp enough but can anybody help me with this - tips and tricks?


Today's song goes to Kasabian, the band have announced a Reading and Leeds warm up show at Brixton Academy on August 20th and the tickets go on sale tomorrow. I am waking up at 8.30am on my day off in order to make sure I get to go, seeing such a huge band at a small venue would be a real experience, especially when it is the mighty Kasabian.

R x

13 comments:

  1. you work in topshop? I am insanely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i work in outfit, its essentially a department store of arcadia brands so miss selfridge, dorothy perkins etc too :)

      Delete
  2. I Love the outfit the perfect mix of Boyfriend tailoring and florals,
    Love Coco x x x
    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that floral headband!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The camo jacket is gorgeous on you, especially with the floral headband! I was contemplating putting studs on my new camo jacket too - great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really do pull off headbands perfectly! I keep meaning to get some cycling shorts and forgetting! Must.remember.next.time xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww snap matching headbands! love it with the camo jacket :) such a great bargain too, mine was about the same from a carboot, I don't get how girls are paying like £50+ but I guess if you don't get lucky with finding a cheap one and really want one! and yes to studding it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the play suit and cycling shorts, a really cool way of making all black still look interesting :-) Definitely a good idea to hit the studs, they're always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. £4! that's amazing... especially considering i bought a plain khaki one for £48 in topshop haha! Also loving the post title... who doesn't love kasabian! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for charity shops coming up with the goods! what a little beauty, purrfect on you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this cute headband worn with the camo jacket, you look great.

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, your hair looks like a dream! and this jacket is amazing, so unique and I love it combined with all black ♥

    ReplyDelete

xo