Monday, 2 July 2012

Strawberry Fields Forever

Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I mentioned in my previous post that one of my old housemates came down to visit me at my parents house this weekend. I took a few snaps that I thought it might be quite nice to share with you. These were all taken on Saturday, we went on a bike ride through the lovely countryside we have here stopping for a picnic, to go on a tyre swing I had found, eat ice creams in the village and go strawberry picking. It was such a gorgeous sunny day if a little windy, so am really happy that we got to make the most of it especially now it is forecast to rain for the rest of the week - boo mother nature! 

The reaction to my giveaway so far has completely overwhelmed me, I am so happy that everybody is so keen to win one of the prizes, keep passing it on :)

R x

11 comments:

  1. This is all so lovely, I'm glad you got to see a bit of sunshine! I've been living in a monsoon for days now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, a Twister! Looks like you had a lovely time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so pretty where you live. I love to go strawberry picking in the summer- such an english summery thing to do. Unfortunately the weather hasn't been so great where I live so I haven't been able to! Looks like you had fun though :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is making me homesick for the countryside :(

    Claire
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go strawberry picking! Twisters are definitely my biggest munched thing during Summer, they're what I survived on at my first festival aged 14! XO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genial,las fresas se me antojaron.
    Un abrazo. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, I can't believe you had sun on Saturday!! It was absolutely chucking it down here with floods and everything - I feel like I'm in monsoon season! (: I would love to go strawberry picking but I think the rain means that any strawberries grown around here are well and truly soaked and probably ruined. Looks like you had a lovely time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute photographs! Ah I went Strawberry picking as a kid and LOVED it, strangely enjoyable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh this make me wish summer would just bloody arrive!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this post!! so summery :] looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh, this was such a lovely weekend, can't wait to do it again next time the sun shines :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

xo