Friday, 6 July 2012

Paint It Black


Floral Top Knot Crown - Topshop
Black Chiffon Blouse - Select
Skull and Crosses Necklace - Topshop
Silver Rings - Various
Ying Yang Nails - Effies Nails
Leather Panel Leggings - Topshop
Black Suede Shoes - Primark

I realise this is a pretty dull outfit post, being all black and everything, however this is what I wore to my first day at work today. I would have taken snaps outside but it has been raining all day so this details post shall have to suffice. We have to wear all black at work which was a bit of an issue for me as I seem to be the self confessed queen of floral things. These leggings I have had for a while but never wear much however expect that I now will along with my black leather shorts. I got this little chiffon top from one of those chavy shops called Select, they actually had quite a few nice chiffon type tops like this and at £6 I may have to venture in again.

My first day at work was good, lots of form filling in and training video watching but I got asked to sign a bigger contract then previously offered and had some positive feedback about my prior experience which was really great. I have also spotted about a zillion lush things I want to buy on my uniform allowance and two gorgeous black leather biker jackets - I think I've already spent my first pay check in my mind ha.

I don't really have anything exciting planned this weekend however am about to paint my toe nails a pastel yellow with white polka dots in an effort to bring out the sun.

R x

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous necklace :) so pretty! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm extremely jealous, how do you make a 100% black outfit so pretty? I actually look super morbid when I try xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are absolutely incredible! I love your style. If I tried to pull off the more grungy look, I'd end up resembling a member of the Addams family! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Again i love your nails and rings. Glad your first day went well :)
    xx
    http://www.stephaniejw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i look absolutely cool with those details. little details matter, not many realise that! xo

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are you working? I feel like I've missed out so much in the blogging world! I love how you've tweaked a black outfit with your topknot crown. You managed to slip some floral in there despite the rules ;) I hope the new job is going well, prettyface ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw yay you got the job! Congratulations! Sorry I've been so slow with reading anything, love that wishlist you posted too, I REALLY want those shoes but I'm on a ban! Anyway, know what you mean about black-I love different textures of black though, which you have done very well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is fab! Love the jewels.

    Xox Soph

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fantastic in all black! And congratulations again about the job, yeeehaaa!

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great, really 'rock chick' kind of style in all black :-) I love those leggings xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous! I love your hair and really need to get myself a top knot band thingy xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore being all in black, you look lovely! You are such a pretty lass! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair looks so pretty, I really should start wrapping things such as flowers or studs to the base of my bun. Love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair looks gorgeous! Sometimes shops like Select can have gems in there, like your lovely top! That's so good about your job, well done! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the title of this post! And it looks awesome, you suit it! :)
    The Style Diagnostic

    ReplyDelete
  16. the necklace is so cool
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. OO all of those rings are beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

xo