Monday, 9 July 2012

I've Been Trying To Figure Out Exactly What It Is I Need

Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket


Polka Dot Dress - Charity Shop
Wish Bone Necklace - Marc Jacobs
Blinking Eye Necklace - c/o Junk Jewels
White Frilly Socks - Primark
Flatform Brogues - H&M

I bought this dress from a charity shop recently and shortened it yesterday to a shorter dress length. I love the V shape on the front and little tie around the back, not to mention that polka dot is my favourite print next to floral. I thought teaming it with little socks and flatforms would add a fun boyish twist to quite a girly dress. I also popped these Meadham Kirchhoff nail wraps on today and got really excited however after only four hours at work they were in tatters and peeling off, certainly won't be buying those again.

My 500 followers give away ended last night and I would like to thank everybody for such a massively over whelming response to it. It ended on 777 entries which really blew me away, the winners have been contacted and are displayed on the Rafflecopter form below. The winner of prize one hasn't replied so if your reading this please do by Sunday or I will have to pick somebody else!






I just wanted to share with you this version of Arctic Monkeys 'Reckless Serenade'. I've been obsessed with them (and Alex Turners undeniable sex appeal) ever since I got back from Coachella. This is such a beautiful version of this song so I hope you all enjoy it.

R x



Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinterest 

27 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! Why can't I be gifted at charity shopping too? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both the dress and your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gutted I didn't win the giveaway but as you look beautiful in that polka dot dress so I'll let you off ;) Also, Alex Turner is a babe and that cover is lovely! Winchester date soon please? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Artic Monkeys, and that dress is lovely
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love that dress! And your nails, too too lovely!

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the Arctic Monkeys. That eyeball necklace is amazing and so unique.

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning outfit that dress was a great charity shop find you look gorgeous!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress lis perfect. I never seem to find things like this in my local charity shops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous, I love the cute little brogues and socks combo :-) My charity shops never have remotely decent items, just washed out Primark!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely charity shop dress, I hate you! I've got those nails wraps but haven't tried them yet. I have false nails, so I'm not sure how weel they'd work.

    Claire
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have those nail wraps and thought the quality was terrible :( Such a shame as the designs are soo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is so puuuurdy!! Loving all your jewellery too.

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking seriously lush here.
    Your hair looks amazing too.
    Babe-a-liciousss! ;)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so great, love your necklace and nails! and also Artic Monkeys. SWOON! now following xx

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am insanely jealous of that dress, good work! just generally looking lovely really.

    k.o.r. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore that dress on you! You look lovely.
    I have those nail wraps and still need to try them out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this dress, you look great. Your nails are super cute too :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. New follower!
    I love your style, infact you look a lot like one of my friends, and your blog is such a fun read.
    Sorry the nail wraps were such a sham!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute cute cute! your nails omg. love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. hate nail wraps, they're total shite, apart from minx which lasted me two weeks!! LOVE the dress, and the casual coachella wrist band!!! (can you tell i'm still super jeal?) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. ps the title of this post basically sums up my life right now!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Socks are so cute! and loving the including of arctic monkeys!

    xx

    ww.ditzygrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. tots diggin the bangs... love ur nails .. pure perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous outfit! I love your jewelry xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete

xo