Tuesday, 26 June 2012

You Said I Never Even Tried One Time, How Do You Know?

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Levi Denim Jacket - Charity Shop
Rose Print T-Shirt Dress - Charity Shop
Crosses Necklace - Topshop (old)
Quartz Necklace - Tentative Decisions
Sandals - Topshop
Backpack - eBay

Today I want to show you some bits I got from an amazing charity shop this weekend while in London, both this t-shirt dress and Levi denim jacket were £1 each! Such bargains I can barely believe it, I also got a skirt and another dress which I gave to my housemate as it didn't fit me when I tried it on at home. The charity shop I got them from is called 'Traid' and there are a few dotted about so keep your eyes peeled. 

While in London I went out with my old housemates on Friday night and found the most gorgeous pub, if you are ever in Brixton track down The Duke of Edinburgh. It had a gorgeous pub garden with bunting and bean bags while inside there was stuffed animals wearing beaded necklaces and reading glasses. On Saturday I went to see the new Wes Anderson film 'Moonrise Kingdom', it was a gorgeous watch made even better with pick n mix. On Sunday I went to see my brothers MA show before having delicious pizza for lunch with my family. Like everybody else, I am also sure I had several heart attacks watching England go out of the Euro's on Sunday night. 

I have another job interview tomorrow so again, please wish me luck! 


I discovered Gaolers Daughter on Saturday at Camden Barfly and was really impressed by what I saw and heard. While the guitar band thing has died a painful death recently, bar a few exceptions, Gaolers Daughter do it very well and I will certainly be keeping tabs on them.

Don't forget that there are still lots of bargain to be had over on my Blog Shop too,

 R x

16 comments:

  1. You look lovely, I wish I was as lucky as you with charity shop finds! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! £1 each! What absolute bargains! The dress and jacket give such a quirky retro look I absolutely love! I love length the length of the dress as well, it's very stylishly modest! And I really am digging your Bettie Paige like fringe!

    Gemma x


    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print on that dress is beautiful!
    Love the length aswell,

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is soo pretty.. yay for charity shops! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. £1 levis jacket?! ahhh i am so jealous :) that outfit looks so nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that print! Good luck for your interview x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck lovely :) Loooove the tee shirt dress, I have a Traid on my high street but it's fairly crap to be honest, I guess it depends on the area! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit! The dress in particular is amazing and that denim jacket!! You got a bargain there!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous - Levis jacket for £1?! That's insane! Good luck with the interview lovely, you deserve it :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous outfit, love the necklaces! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me encanta,tienes un estilo muy hermoso.
    <3 Saludos desde México.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my god, that dress! You're the queen of the charity shop finds!

    Claire
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Luck! think positive vibes..

    Love Traid charity shops, we have one by work and I've got so many bargains when they have their sales.. Lovely dress, so summery and cute!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck for the interview! And that dress is absolutely amazing!

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. the dress is such a nice print! i just love your look in general :D

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Robyn. Glad you enjoyed our gig. You can download free tracks via the 'MUSIC' button on our website. Cheers, Gaoler's Daughter http://www.gaolersdaughter.com/

    ReplyDelete

xo