Monday, 18 June 2012

Two Strangers Fade Into Dust

Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Burgundy Poncho - Vintage
Boobs T-Shirt - Nooki Clothing
Gold Chain Headband - Rock N Rose
Quartz Necklace - Tentative Decisions
Wishbone Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Hamsa Hand Necklace - Hand made
Arty Ring - Yves Saint Laurent
Faux Leather Panel Leggings - Topshop
Sandals - Topshop

A very simple outfit today that I wore while on a job hunt around Basingstoke. I couldn't decide what to wear today and thought that this vintage poncho I picked up from Buffalo Exchange in San Fransisco would make for an easy outfit. I have had my faux leather panel leggings for ages now and they are another simple and easy thing to wear when I am feeling a bit uninspired in the morning. 

I cracked my sandals out and with a bit of positive thinking it has been beautiful all day. I don't really know what everybody's reaction will be to this t-shirt. Personally I love it and absolutely wish I had the assets presented on the front of it, instead I will have to work with what I was given, ha. The t-shirt is the least rude (I know) of a line by a brand called Nooki by Pippa Bunny of the Tumblr blog Word Vomit. The blog is a bit, very, on the sex side of tumblr but some of the images I really love. Not for the faint hearted/easily offended, or you Mum, I know your reading.


ANYWAY. I opened my Blog Shop today which you read and see all about below. There are lots of lovely shirts, jackets, bags and some dresses which are a mix of high street and vintage so check it out!


THE ROBYN DIARIES BLOG SHOP - CLICK HERE TO VISIT


I found a Coachella playlist on Spotify today which lead me to discover the amazing Mazzy Star. Turns out I missed her at both Coachella and Field Day last month which I am kicking myself over, I thought she was a dance type act but instead she makes the most amazing, simpering, melting music ever.

P.S I changed the layout of my outfit posts, do we like?

R x

22 comments:

  1. Poncho is so quirky and stylish I love it. Very jealous you go it from San Francisco. I really do need to visit that fun loving place before I die. I really want a pair of sandals like these and hey the t-shirt...gotta love a bit of controversy. Who doesn't love having boobs on their...boobs?

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit I adore that poncho. Fade into dust is one of my favorite songs ever, I love mazzy star!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh I rarely see people wearing Poncho's anymore, sure I had a few as a kid! You look proper ace! Is your blog shop activated? just clicked on it and nothing is appearing :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that top haha! the poncho and headpiece are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove Buffalo Exchange, it's literally my favorite place. I love the poncho, it's gorgeous!

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look awesome! love the poncho dearie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :) I love this outfit! It's quite boho but with an edge :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous look, Awesome pictures, beautiful outfit
    perfumes

    ReplyDelete
  9. That poncho is to die for! Love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah I love everything you're wearing! Some beautiful jewellery there too xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your poncho looks great. And thank you, unfortunately it's not my cat ;)
    xx

    Vicky | golden mirrors

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful poncho! Love the look overall too :)

    Thanks for sharing that song, it was really mellow and beautiful, I'll have to look up some more of her music :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wowow, i love your blog. Your style is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. that poncho is TOO good. love your style

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous as ever, I LOVE that poncho! You're style is so lovely - give me your wardrobe? :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous as ever, I LOVE that poncho! You're style is so lovely - give me your wardrobe? :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! That poncho is killer!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great poncho!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous outfit, I love the leggings!xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab T-shirt.. SO COOL!


    www.wonderfulljessie.blogspot.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the t-shirt! I have a similar one I bought for halloween to be eddie from ab fab ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

xo