Saturday, 30 June 2012

There's Lots Of Rural Charm On The Animal Farm In The Country

Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Floral Top Knot Crown - Topshop
Floral Playsuit - Vintage
Backpack - eBay
Black Ballet Flats - Primark
Quartz Necklace - Tentative Decisions
Harmonica Necklace - c/o Junk Jewels
Hamsa Hand - DIY

Currently sitting on my bed with my housemate waiting for roast dinner, this is what I wore today on our bike ride around our little village. We picked strawberries, had a picnic and ate ice cream on the village green. It is really quite pretty were I live so it has been nice to be able to share it with somebody else. Tomorrow I think we might go on a cycle down the canal, have fish and chips for dinner from the village and watch Spain vs Italy at a pub. 

I wore this playsuit on my birthday so you might have seen it before. The harmonica necklace was gifted to me from the lovely Junk Jewels and actually works when you blow onto it - how cute! Incase you didn't read my over excited tweets I got the job I had an interview for this week. I am so happy to finally be able to stand on my feet again, it will be nice to have something to do while looking for an internship and continuing my writing. I start on Friday so will be sure to keep you updated on how it is all going.


I thought Blur 'Country House' would make a good song of the day for today.

R x


18 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely in a bun. I'm very envious of your playsuit! Congratulations on getting the job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit it lovely! &its sounds like your day out was pretty much perfect. Well done getting the job to! Love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You look gorgeous, as pathetic as it sounds I find your style really inspiring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing :D and congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the playsuit. The print is so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the Blur reference!


    www.wonderfulljessie.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the job! I hope you enjoy it :) I love this outfit, the print on your play-suit is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. B L U R <3____<3 Love this look honey, and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratsss :D You look lovely, and the harmonica necklace sounds very cool x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah that dress is beautiful, you really suit it! I just got a floral bun thing (pretty sure that's not what they're called) in the Miss Selfridge sale and I get such a little girl boner every time I wear it. Congrats again for getting the job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely outfit!!

    from helene at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the playsuit on you, and I'm seriously jealous of all your necklaces. Sounds like you had such a lovely day! XO.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice dress, love it <3 nice style, I am now following you.... maybe i'm your 500th follower =)
    Please check out my blog =) I just started a few days ago http://staceylynn8787.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. your playsuit is amazing! love your topknot crown & the tentative decisions necklace too. in fact i just love everything about this outfit. huge congrats on your new job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your hair style! Cute outfit :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love this outfit && your hair!

    Natali xox
    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous ensemble Robyn! I love a good vintage floral print. Strawb picking sounds fuuuunnn, classic British afternoon out! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete

xo