Monday, 18 June 2012

The Robyn Diaries Blog Shop - Now Open!



You might have seen me tweeting about this for some time now, however I am very happy to say that my Blog Shop is now open! For now it is just some bits and bobs which I no longer wear and would like to sell on. The stock is half vintage and half high street with the prices set accordingly. I have tried to keep everything relatively cheap however if you want something and fancy a haggle give me an email!

The tabs for different types of items are all on the right hand side. If you like the look of something email me on: therobyndiariesblogshop@gmail.com with the reference code and we can sort out payment through PayPal. 

I have vintage shirts, shoes, dresses, dungarees, jackets, bags, tops and jewellery for sale starting from just a few pounds!

If everything goes well with this than I shall start adding more bits and sourcing especially for the shop. I have also been making some bits and bobs so will keep you posted when those are ready. 

I have also decided to offer a 10% discount to anybody who features the blogshop in a post as traffic is essential for something like this.

Apart from that - happy shopping :)

4 comments:

  1. the red/brown denim looking jacket looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, its for sale over on the shop :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, your stuff is heaven! I love the muted tones and patterns.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! This post makes me so happy because of all the beautiful clothes! And yet...Sad because I just shouldn't buy anymore things! Awesome blog by the way! :D
    -Amy

    http://sceniqueroute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

xo