Friday, 8 June 2012

Nobody Likes You When Your Twenty Three

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Leopard Print Blouse - Charity Shop
Silver Sun Necklace - Charity Shop
Black Denim Shorts - H&M
Black Patent Boots - Doc Martens

I wasn't actually going to do an outfit post today however when I went to the village earlier I had a little mooch in the one and only charity shop and came across this shirt and necklace. I have wanted a leopard print shirt forever and ever so was so pleased when I saw this. It can be worn long as well but thought I'd do a little waist tie today. The necklace is also just amazing, loving things that fit under collars at the moment. 

While in the village I picked up the latest issue of Company magazine, it has become an addiction. I love the new make over and all the content is really relatable and easy to read - what more do you want for £2? I also got a bar of chocolate and started a debate on Twitter over whether or not is is acceptable tea etiquette to dunk squares in, generally everybody said yes?

Photobucket Photobucket

Ganesh Ring - Iridescent 

On my recent jewellery rampage I also got this beast from Iridescent after a post on Lily's blog. I fell in love with the sweet personalised packaging before I even browsed the stock. I have a bit of a thing for all types of religious iconography and haven't actually got anything like this yet.


Todays song is a massive oldy but oh such a goody. A lot of my friends are going to see Blink 182 over the next few days and weeks and I am so unbelievably jealous! I remember when I was 14 and everybody at school went mad for them, I was totally in love especially with Tom Delonge. I never got see Blink 182 live and it probably never crossed my mind that at 23 years of age I would still absolutely adore them.

R x

21 comments:

  1. I love this, the leopard shirt is amazing! I'm jealous of anyone seeing Blink too, one of the bands I've always wanted to see live :( XO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is that packaging !!!, i love your shirt :) & im going to see blink 182 , theres still tickets left you should go :) !
    robyn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Blink 182, I would have loved to get tickets for Manchester :-( Amazing charity shop finds! There's tons in town near me and they are all full of awful stuff and/or washed out, stretched Primark junk. Very jealous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay glad you like your ring! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ring!
    Bisous xx

    taylorandtails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit and your hair, the shirt suits you so much
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I was in love with Mark Hoppus when I was 14 haha! I still listen to their music from time to time but since then my music has sort of changed a tad. Your rings are beautiful, and I like the shorts and blouse combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much love for Blink! Love that Ganesha ring xx

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style, especially loving your jewellery.

    By the way I am having a great giveaway where you can win a cute pendant, check it out here...

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/celebrating-over-200-followers-giveaway.html#comment-form

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning outfit, I've fallen in love with your blog...happy to be your newest follower!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that shirt! you look amazing

    just discovered your blog, i love all the photos. definitely following!

    from helen @ www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the comment on my blog :)

    I lovee your outfit, the necklace is really cute, along with yours boots and top :)

    Blink-182 = awesome. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your rings!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like your blog and your style!
    i saw your last posts and you're creative person :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dunking chocolate in tea is definitely acceptable tea etiquette! Yummy! I love the shirt and the necklace - such fantastic finds! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your charity shop blouse! i haven't had much luck in charity shops recently, but i'm hoping to pop down to my local car boot sale and charity shops tomorrow in order to find some bargains! i adore your fringe too, it always looks so darn perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That blouse is lusssssssh!
    Love it all gorgeous girl
    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. In love with your sun necklace! What a great find!

    www.couturenoir.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the shirt and the ganesh ring! not the rest of the outfit though...soz. JOKE. seriously though love that shirt!!!! also, did i mention, CANT BELIEVE WE FINALLY MET!! also (sorry loads of also's today), i always sing that line, because as gay as it sounds I reckon its true!! (for people who aren't our friends, obviously!). huge love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. So in love with that shirt!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo