Friday, 1 June 2012

Nails: Watermelons





Mint Green - Barry M
First Kiss - Confetti

I recently saw this design done on a German blog and fell in love with it, however cannot now remember what the blog was called! As you can see I attempted to do the white stripes on watermelons as well but it was a bit tricky without a nail art pen; the other four fingers look much better. I actually just painted the green across with the normal brush and used my usual liquid eyeliner to do the dots and sealed it with a clear coat. Simples!

R x

8 comments:

  1. These look so so good! Love how you always put the nail varnished in a little tea cup :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome, I did some strawberries a couple of days ago, and I love the look of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing :) I think the white looks alright too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nails look so cute, definitely gonna give this a try xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pic

    www.britishshik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, very cute, perfect for summer!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. robyn these look so cute!! such perfect summery nails, i'm gonna have to try these soon :) hope you had a fab birthday weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

xo