Friday, 29 June 2012

Currently Coveting: Red Rock Vintage


As you might know I am an avid fan of vintage clothing. I love how you know your going to be the only person wearing a vintage piece, you know it has already stood the test of time and you can instantly nod to an era gone by. Red Rock Vintage do an amazing array of pre-picked items from the sixties all the way through to the nineties which have been seen on the likes of Peaches Geldof, Tali Lennox and Paloma Faith. Even better than this, Red Rock work closely with Oxfam so you can shop without guilt knowing that your money is going towards a good cause. 

Above are my favourite vintage pieces from the current Red Rock collection, I love all six of them and would be so hard pushed to choose a favourite, although I think the yellow floral print dress might just win it for me. Red Rock also do a great range of vintage bags and accessories, however they stock some newly made pieces too. These collars are an easy way to spruce up any outfit, especially with the trend for collars and studs still going strong. 

Have you checked out the Red Rock Vintage shop?

R x

10 comments:

  1. The top centre dress is gorgeous! I need one of those collars asap xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those collars are gorgeous! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the top right dress especially!

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The studded colours are too cool!

    Check out my blog giveaway!

    http//riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for introducing me to this online shop! Amaze-balls x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all amazing pieces, a new sight that I think I love as much as Vintage Style Me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveee red rock, their stuff is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh the dresses in image 3 and 4 are gorg!!
    I lurvee this purple skirt on their website:)!
    http://www.redrockfashion.bigcartel.com/product/audrey-skirt-purple
    would really like it when my funds let meh:D! tis beautiful..Aww the studded collars are soo bold lurvee them..team with doc martens..now were talking..Lol!

    Love Pixie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these pieces, i'm off to check out the website!
    x

    ReplyDelete

xo