Thursday, 14 June 2012

Colour Of Me, Your Touch Grey

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Floral Kimono - Charity Shop
Grey Marl Vest - Topshop
Denim Shorts - H&M
Wishbone Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Hamsa Hand & Skull Necklaces - DIY

So that super annoying thing happened to me just now, I got ready to go out tonight with a friend for some drinks and thought to myself, let me take some pictures for the blog. And guess what? It started chucking it down the moment I was ready despite being dry all day, so blame mother nature for the shoddy camera quality. 

This is the floral kimono I bought from a charity shop when I was in Winchester at the weekend, it is actually a shirt for larger ladies but fits quite well on me when worn like this. You may have noticed I am not wearing any shoes, and thats because I'm not allowed to wear them indoors, haha. I made the skull necklace from a charm I bought at Beyond Retro a little while ago, isn't he dead cute!?

Had lots of good news today, two brands I really like have agreed to contribute some pieces to the 500 followers giveaway I am plotting (when I get there) and I also won an absolutely gorgeous necklace from Tentative Decisions - can't wait to show you.

Photobucket

Just like everybody else I was very happy to see that Glamour Magazine were giving away some sample sized Benefit freebies with this months copy. I decided to try out 'The Pore Fessional' as I already have used their mascara and have a primer. Today is my first time trying the product and I actually really liked it and saw an effect on my pores, making them look smaller/invisible! Result!

Today's song of the day comes from S.C.U.M, their a bit like The Horrors and TOY and are probably equally as cool. I love their music but can't quite get over the reproducing with Peaches Geldolf thing though. I'm not sure what that says about me.


R x

16 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit and I love your DIY Necklaces. Where did you get the wishbone and hamsa hand charms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh the wishbone is Marc Jacobs ;)

      Delete
    2. the hamsa hand is from a little shop at ocean beach in san diego i am afraid :) x

      Delete
    3. Oh blast :( Thank you anyhooo xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit, I'm not allowed to wear shoes in the house either when I'm at my mums, it's ridiculous! x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I'm so jealous of that kimono find, I've been after one for a long time, can't believe you find it in a charity shop, so lucky!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skull necklace is oh so adorable! Kimono looks great too. It's quite cute that you can't wear shoes in the house haha, bless! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the rain just ruins everything doesn't it? I love this floral number! It really dresses up your outfit no end! And you remind me so much of Bettie Page! I think it is the wonderfful hair and the make up!! Lovely blog!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous outfit! love the combination =)

    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com
    and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklace!!!! So cool!!!

    Www.theitaliansmoothie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great charity shop buy!! you look lovely. I want a wishbone necklace! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS: forgot to say: YES!! FLORAL WITH A BLACK BACKGROUND!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome outfit lovely, that kimono is an absolute beaut! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh god I love that kimono so much! Looks amazing with the short & top. Love your hair so much too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the second photograph.. very pretty! Cool outfit too!

    And your house looks so lovely!


    www.wonderfulljessie.blogspot.com


    xxx

    ReplyDelete

xo