Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Your Loves Not What I Need, So Don't Give It To Me

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Floral Headband - Beyond Retro
Polo Shirt - Amy Winehouse for Fred Perry
Denim Shorts - h&m
Suede and Leather Wedges - Urban Outfitters

Here it is, the Amy Winehouse for Fred Perry top my Mum bought me yesterday as an early birthday present. I am so smitten with it, I love the collar, prink crest and little flash of gingham on the sleeves. The top was also an absolute bargain from the outlet shop in Portsmouth at £18 instead of £65 - amazing!

I haven't really been doing much today besides tidying out my room and putting things on eBay to make space for all the extra stuff I bought back with me from London. It has been glorious and then hideous all day weather wise, I was lucky enough to catch some sun in our garden when I took these snaps. The thought of going for a pre-dinner bike ride just crossed my mind but now it is grey and awful outside again. 

I have been absolutely obsessed with the Arctic Monkeys ever since I returned from Coachella. Their new material is just sounding so good and I cannot wait for the new album to come out. I have been been playing 'Evil Twin' on repeat, I love the song so much and the accompanying video is just too good. I am serious when I say the girl in the video is my current inspiration for healthy eating and exercising.


I am going out in London at the weekend for my housemates Birthday and was thinking of wearing this outfit, what do you think? I am also hoping to explore the V&A Ballgowns exhibition while in town.

R x

20 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, especially the boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they were also a bargain at $15 instead of $85!x

      Delete
  2. Love the shirt, such a good deal. Agree with you about AM's new stuff, I love it, though they're always perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that outlet shop! Oh indeed, they just keep getting better and better <3

      Delete
  3. Oh Robyn you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that head piece, it's so vintage looking and '50s!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bargain, I love it! Can't wait to hear more of the arctic monkey's new material too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ahh I am SO excited to hear more from them x

      Delete
  6. love your top, total bargain! the normal fred perry range is really good but i'm so enamoured with the amy winehouse stuff, best fashion collab out there. the new arctic monkeys stuff is pretty fab. humbug will always be their fave album of mine, anything associated with josh homme has my approval haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so tempted by more of the stuff now, must not be naughty! I think the first album will always be my favourite, just because of the classic tunes. I think the Black Keys tour has had an influence too, so good! xx

      Delete
  7. oh i just love this outfit, the top is amazing!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The wedges are really nice. I’m surprised they are from UO. thanks for sharing, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they were a brand for UO, who though I don't know x

      Delete
    2. I think their a designer for UO! x

      Delete
  9. I'm thoroughly in love with your wedges! They're gorgeous & have such a killer look to them! The headwrap is adorable as well! Love the blog, hun! Will be following from now on ;) xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo