Saturday, 26 May 2012

What Is In My Bag?


Sephora Foundation
Comb and Eyeliner
Accessorize Purse
Cath Kidston Camera Case
Inhaler
Panasonic Earphones
Mini Diana and Flash
Cath Kidston Mirror
Cath Kidston Passport Holder
Topshop Oyster Card Holder
House Keys

I am not sure why but I always find this kind of post fascinating when other people do them. I think the contents of ones bag says a lot about a person. I guess mine would say that I am a little bit vain, love music, adore taking photographs and always need my ID because I look like a child and am always out somewhere or another. It might also say I am a bit of a Cath Kidston addict - I just cannot resist a cute print. 

I usually carry around a black leather backpack which you can see in most of my outfit posts. I have had it for months now and am still in love with it! 

R x

P.S I also recently started a Facebook page for The Robyn Diaires, you can check it out here.

20 comments:

  1. Such nice things you have here, I love those sunnies! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the Cath Kidson stuff. I can never get enough :)!
    Cute mini Diana camera too :)

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sunnies! I really like your blog it's kinda refreshing, I'd be glad if you stopped by mine and maybe we could follow each other! Greetings!!

    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats such a lovely thing to say, thank you :)

      Delete
  4. I love these types of blog posts too. I have never done a proper one myself, but i love reading whats in my bags and room tours! I'm so nosey! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think blogging is partly a noesy thing as well! x

      Delete
  5. Love these posts! Your shades are so cute and i love your camera! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shades! Really awesome...
    So how abt we follow each other? Just let me know if u do sothat I can follow u back
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great style! I really like your blog!

    Check out mine!
    http://mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so fascinated by posts like this! I love your headphones, bought some very similar for my sisters birthday. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the headphones are amazing, had these for years and i love them!

      Delete

xo