Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Someone Kinder, Someone Surer, Someone Innocent, Young and Beautiful. Someone Purer.

PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Chain Head Piece - Rock N Rose
Floral Midi Dress - Vintage
Cross Necklace - Gogo Phillip
Wishbone Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Black Lace Up Wedges - Charity Shop
Black Leather Backpack - eBay

As promised here is my first outfit in what has probably been months and months. I picked up this gorgeous 1970s chiffon dress from a vintage shop in San Francisco on The Mission that sold things by weight, I think this cost me about $6 - such a bargain. I really want a great biker jacket to finish off looks like this at the moment, however haven't found one I really like, the quest shall continue.

I also wanted to introduce you to Jasper, the world's cutest cat. He is nearly eight years old now yet he still looks like a little lion cub, and acts like one too. As you can see the new garden is coming along really well, it won't be long until I will be posing against red, pink and white roses in this section. 
å
I popped into Basingstoke today to sort out some bits and bobs and found out that my local Topshop has some jobs going. The store has just had a renovation and looks amazing, I need a part time job to keep me going for a while so fingers crossed when I hand my CV in things will go well. I went to go and see Mystery Jets last week which was amazing, if you haven't listened to their new album 'Radlands' yet then do so immediately!


I will be posting about Coachella tomorrow, stay tuned,

R x

10 comments:

  1. Robyn that dress is amaaazing - love it!
    Looking doable right now,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww jasper what a cutie! love that dress on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a find the dress was! Vintage clothing is one of the many reasons why i'm so desperate to visit the US!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do vintage clothing well, that is for sure x

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the wishbone necklace so much! I lived near Basingstoke for a couple of months last year. Christ- what a town!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was one of my favourite things I bought on holiday :)

      Delete
  5. love the dress, especially the length, and it goes perfectly with your hair colour! i need a new head piece like that too-lost mine last year! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am really enjoying midi dresses at the moment, wish it was sandals weather though. Eeep thats rubbish :( xx

      Delete

xo