Saturday, 19 May 2012

Nails: Pastel Parade

Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Mint Green - Barry M
Blue Moon - Barry M
Gold Foil - Barry M
L'Eaprit - American Apparel 
Rose Libertine - Rimmel 60 Seconds

This is a scheduled post as I am away in London this weekend, however I just thought I would show you the nails I have been sporting this week. I am still unsure about doing posts like this, what do you think? I am no beauty blogger, or nail art pro for that matter, but I do enjoy painting my nails as much as the next girl.

I have been enjoying the random coloured nail trend which has popped up recently and thought I would add my own twist with pastel colours and a gold accent nail. I really liked how these turned out.

Hope your all having a lovely weekend, 

R x

12 comments:

  1. i love barry m mint green one of my faves for spring!
    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, I like to do it with white dots as well x

      Delete
  2. Love it! I actually need to paint my nails tonight, and I think you may have just inspired me to do a pastel overload :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the pink & lilac shades especially. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just done some similar, loveeeee pastels! they look good xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pastels are so pretty! Your nails look looovely.

    ReplyDelete

xo