Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Nails: Minnie Mouse


Red - 17 High Gloss
White - Natural Collections

I have been getting into my nails recently and doing more exciting patterns than just painting them all one colour as I usually would. I have a HUGE amount of nail varnish so I only think it right that I do something a little more daring. I felt inspired my Minnie Mouse this time around and did these little white dots with the end of a kirby grip. All you have to do is bend it out straight and dip it in whichever colour you want to have dots. It is best only lightly touch the nail with it otherwise you get really big dots.

R x

18 comments:

  1. Love these! I did some like these recently in black and white xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love this, very cute polka dots xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I plan to give it a try! xA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime I read someone's profile and it says "London-based" I feel sooo jealous. Anyway, I really like your nails. I need to start being braver with mine! As for the Summer job, it's been a nightmare indeed. No internship, no job,... What am I going to do with my Summer? (I hate beach).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is London/Hampshire at the moment so don't be too jel! Im going to spend mine sitting in the garden by the looks of it :) x

      Delete
  5. I love these, so cute and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I think the thing I love most about this post is the fact that you've chosen to shoo the polishes inside a tea cup instead of just standing alone and boring! A very nice touch to a post idea that has otherwise been done to the death!

    -lAURA xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much! Did try to cuten it up a bit <3

      Delete
  7. This is so cute. Using a Kirkby grip is such a good idea. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to say I didn't come up with it myself ;) x

      Delete
  8. Adorable! Must be hard to resist teaming them up with some mouse ears... x

    ReplyDelete

xo