Thursday, 31 May 2012

My 23rd Birthday

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

As I write this the seconds of my 23rd Birthday are all but gone so I thought I would write about my day. I woke up this morning to cards and presents, one of which I had already received. If you've been reading my tweets you'll see I got a bicycle for my birthday who goes by the name of Dolores. I constantly harp on about her and have had her for a few weeks now and it is still love! Opening up my presents this morning I was surprised by this Alexander McQueen top, I actually can't believe my Mum has bought me something like this. I plan to wear it tucked into black denim shorts and will be so careful when wearing it thats its unreal. As I was unwrapping my gifts my Mum told me there was 'something else' but that it hadn't arrived yet. Turns out she got me the Vivienne Westwood rain boots which turned up as I was opening my gifts! Sadly they are a bit small so I shall have to wait until my size arrives.


Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

After lunch my Mum and I headed into town and had a mooch around the charity shops. I bought this absolutely incredible cat teapot which I am so in love with. I also got a top and a hip flask which shall come in useful over the weekend. We had a little spot of food to eat and I treated myself to this beauty of an ice cream, birthday treat and all! You can also see two of our cats chillaxing above, the black one is Mia and the orange one is my baby Jasper. My beloved bicycle Dolores is also above, isn't she gorgeous? I take her out for a spin nearly everyday, yesterday I went 10 miles down a canal.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

When we arrived back home it was time for tea and cake! Hurrah! After this my Mum, Dad and I headed into town for one of my favourites, Wagamamas, before watching the new Snow White film. I really enjoyed the film despite Kirsten Stewart being in it (I am not a fan). 

I am heading up to London tomorrow night for wine and food with my flatwives on our roof. Friday I am heading for a night out in Camden before Field Day festival on Saturday. I am so excited for the festival, lots of my favourite people, both friends and bands, are going to be there so it should be really special. On Sunday my friends are holding a Jubilee party too. 

I guess this is a heads up I might not be posting too much over the next few days, however have some scheduled posts too,

R x

26 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I love all of these photos! Absolutely adorable! Hope your day is fantastic! xo, Megs

    princess.hippie.love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Love all the photos, you got some lovely presents! And your bike is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday Robyn, looks like you had a great time. Love the bike! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday for yesterday! Looks like you had a lovely day and you honestly look so cute on your bike x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks fab! And I adore your Melissa jellies! I love your bike too, I've always wanted an old fashioned one like that! Happy belated birthday lovely :)

    Lou xx 
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy late birthday! Seems like you had a fabulous day, lucky you! Hope you have a lovely weekend :-)
    P.S. Adorable bike!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Robyn for yesterday! Such cute photo's and man i want you bike.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday :D Love the shirt, you lucky thing, and Dolores looks great too! Sounds like you have a great weekend planned, fingers crossed for good weather on Sat! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, your day looks so lovely, I'm glad you had a lovely day! Your bike is amazing, I really want to start cycling again, and I want an older-style bike like yours. Have fun wearing your McQueen top, too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had an amazing day and that McQueen top is amazing!! :D

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday! Seems like you had an amazing time. I adore the cat teapot and the Viv boots! I really want Wagamamas now too xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday for yesterday! I am extremely jealous of your bike! Hope you have a wonderful few days. XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww it looks like you had such a wonderful day! I am super jealous of your bike, she's gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is mega cute !!! hope you had an amazing birthday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday! That top looks great and so are the boots, thanks for following me, I can't seem to find your GFC button so I can follow back!

    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, wow, you lucky thing! Happy Belated Birthday! I LOVE the boots.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow you certainly did good! Adore the bike! Happy Belated Birthday lovely!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another beautiful post. Dinner looks yum. I swear I crave Wagamamas a least once a week!!!

    Looks like you had a lovely birthday! : )



    www.wonderfulljessie.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. happy birthday! it sounds like you had a wonderful day. that cat teapot is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  20. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! it looks like your had such a lovely day, all your presents are beautiful! and the cat teapot is an amazing find! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday for the other day!
    Absolutely love the cat teapot, such a good find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. happy belated birthday! your bike looks awesome & as always wagamamas looks so delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really great pictures and I love your dress, very pretty. Also belated happy birthday to you :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. CUTE post and love that bike!

    (www.ticktocktimelessvintage.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  25. woowzers! I'm pretty jealous of that cat teapot :)
    happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Belated Birthday!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

xo